Status: New one! Keep or Trash?

Seize The Day, Or Die Regretting The Time You Lost

Coraline Marie Jones

I'm sitting in Courtney and I's bedroom, listening to Avenged Sevenfold.
Courtney and I have been inseparable ever since we were 5 years old, when we met at Delilah's Children Adoption Center.
Now, we're 16 and still up for adoption.

Courtney has always been the oldest and strongest out of us.
She never lets anything get to her and she's friends with almost everybody in our school, including a few preppy people.
She's always been very bright, happy, and exuberant, considering our situation.

Me, on the other hand, am a total nobody.
Few people even know I exist at our school, and if they do it's because I hang around with Courtney, but I don't have a problem with it. I'm used to it.
I trust one person, and that's Courtney.
I remember when I was younger and would get adopted into families, I would trust them and be comfortable around them within an hour.
But some took advantage of that, and did things that I'd rather not mention.

For that reason, I am a nobody.
I'm a geek.
I'm a loser.
I'm a nerd.
I'm an "emo" kid.
I'm a loner.
I'm a rocker.
I'm just some girl who hangs with Courtney.
I'm the girl whose afraid of her own shadow, and that's how it's been for years.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just an introduction to Coraline, I'm gonna do one for Courtney as well.
And I know, Coraline Jones from the movie Coraline xD
Keep or Delete?