Status: New one! Keep or Trash?

Seize The Day, Or Die Regretting The Time You Lost

"Pack your bags!"

"Courtney, Coraline, pack your bags! You're getting adopted!" Our care taker, Kaylen exclaimed as she walked in.

"Are we going to the same home?" I asked.
She knew I wouldn't go ANYWHERE without Coraline.

"Yes you are! Now hurry, they're waiting!" She said and we both started packing

I giggled "We're getting adopted together!!!" I said, dancing around with her.

"We'll be back her within a week" Coraline mumbled "Just like any other time"

I rolled my eyes "Come on"

We both walked down the stairs, bags in and saw M. Shadows, Synyster Gates, and Johnny Christ waiting for us, talking with Kaylen.

"The one with Orange hair is Coraline, the one with Brown hair is Courtney" Kaylen said.

"I'm Matt, your new father" M. Shadows smiled at us.

"The only other person that can pull off Aviators!" I smiled, putting mine on.

"Why is Coraline so quiet?" Matt whispered to me and I asked Coraline if I could tell them.

"In the car" She muttered quietly and Matt, Brian, and Johnny all took our bags and put them in Matt's car.

Once in the car, I explained to them that Coraline was really shy and she got beat up and picked on at school, that some of her adoptive parents beat her, how she slept under her bed every night, and how she was always scared, especially of yelling.

"I'm sorry that happened to you Coraline, but you won't have to worry about it here. You guys can take on line computer classes and none of us has ever harmed a girl in any way, shape or form. We all might seem a little intimidating, but we're all softies" Matt smiled at her and she nodded shyly, looking out the window.

When we got to his massive house, Matt gave us a tour and showed us our rooms which was already stocked with cool things like huge T.V.'s, iPod's, big beds, Laptops, C.D.'s, etc.

We got our rooms which were across the hall from each other set up, Matt called us downstairs to meet everyone.

"Guys, these are my new daughters, Courtney and Coraline" Matt smiled widely.

"HI!!!!" Jimmy yelled in Coraline's face.

Coraline ran upstairs to her room and I ran after her and crawled under her bed with her.

"Cora, sweetie, he won't hurt you" I comforted her as she cried slightly.

Matt knocked on the door and I told him to come in, popping my head out from under the bed.

"Is she okay?" Matt mouthed to me and I shook my head no.

He made a hand motion for me to get out from under the bed and Coraline grabbed my arm and shook her head.

"It's alright Coraline, Matt just wants to talk to you" I smiled reassuringly and crawled out.

**Coraline's POV**

"Please come out" Matt said softly.

I didn't reply so he crawled under my bed with me.

"Jimmy didn't mean to scare you, none of us will ever hurt you" He said to me "Will you please come out?" He asked softly and I nodded my head.

He made a motion to get out "Shit" He chuckled "I'm stuck!" He called to Courtney "Will you please go get the guys?"

I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help it.

Matt smiled at me, chuckling as well.

"The dumb ass seriously got himself stuck under his bed?" I could her Brian as he neared my room.

They all walked in and laughed, seeing Matt's leg sticking out.

"The bed was made so it was in the floor. We're gonna have to cut you out" Zacky chuckled, amused.

"Debris is gonna fall on you guys, so watch out" Brian said and I heard a saw start and I automatically started shaking.

"Turn the saw off!" Matt ordered to Brian, noticing that I was shaking. "Just...try something else"

"Like what?" Johnny asked.

"Do you see that board at the bottom?" Matt asked and they said yeah "Just get that off and let Coraline slide out and then you guys can cut me out"

**Matt's POV**

The guys tore the board out with the help of my kicking and Coraline slid out, running to the opposite side of the house.

"Courtney will get her" I said "Now cut me out!"

"Courtney's taking a shower" Brian said.

"Johnny, go calm her down" I sighed

**Johnny's POV**

"Coraline?" I called from downstairs, where I saw her run "It's just Johnny, where are you?"

I heard the closet door shut and I walked to it "Coraline? You in there?" I asked with no reply.

I slowly opened the door and saw Coraline in the corner.

I slowly approached her "Coraline, we won't hurt you. Why are you scared of us?"

"5 big men" She mumbled.

"Coraline, I know we are, but none of us would ever even think about harming you. You are part of our family now. I was like you when I was a kid. Picked on and tormented everyday, but I stood up to them and faced my fears, and look where I am. I'm a famous, sexy beast in a successful rock band. No one picks on me now except for the guys, and that's just jokingly. If you don't face your fears, it will never go away"

"So far, you're my favorite" She told me and I smiled widely.

"You guys okay?" Matt asked from the doorway.

"Yeah" She smiled and sat down in the living room.

"I'm going to the store" Matt announced.

"Can I come?" Courtney asked

"Sure" He smiled "Coraline, do you wanna come with us?" He asked and she shook her head no "Is there anything you want from the store?"He asked and she shook her head no again "Alright, I'll be back in an hour or so" He said and him, Brian, and Courtney walked out, leaving just me and Coraline, because Jimmy left because he felt bad for scaring Coraline.

"Wanna play Mario Kart?"

"Yes!" She smiled and grabbed the Blue steering wheel.

I set up the game and grabbed the black one.

*Time Lapse*
I was King Boo and Coraline was Yoshi and we were playing at Bowsers castle.

"I swear to God if you knock me into the lava on more time!" Coraline yelled at Baby Peach and she knocked her into the lava again

"I'm done!" Coraline said loudly and huffed, setting down her remote on the coffee table and sitting on the couch.

I chuckled and turned the game off, sitting next to her.

"I don't like you" She said to me

"Why not?"

"Because you made me play that evil game where babies can drive and bump people into lava!"

I laughed at her before answering my ringing phone.

"Johnny!" My girlfriend, Katelynn whined "Where are you?"

"I'm at Matt's house. He adopted two girls"

"I don't care, come home!"

"I'll be there in a few" I sighed and hung up. "I gotta go. Bye Coraline" I said and walked out.

**Coraline's POV**

I sighed and went upstairs to my room, sliding under my bed and falling asleep.
**30 min. later**

"Coraline!" Matt said "Where are you?"

"Under my bed" I murmured, sliding out

Matt knelt down and hugged me "Good. I thought Johnny took you and was holding you captive or something"

I tensed up and looked at him.

"He would never do that though" Matt said quickly "Are you hungry?"

I shook my head no.

"Do you want to sleep?"

I nodded and slid back under my bed, falling asleep.

The funny thing is...I was dreaming about Johnny...
♠ ♠ ♠
First Actual chapter I guess.
Keep or Delete?