Status: New one! Keep or Trash?

Seize The Day, Or Die Regretting The Time You Lost

It's Not Real

"Okay so Courtney you're gonna stay with Brian in his apartment and Coraline's gonna stay with Johnny in his apartment, is everyone okay with that?" Matt asked us.

Apparently, he was gonna design our rooms and we had to stay with someone else for the week, Matt knowing the only other guy I really trust is Johnny, let me stay with him.

"Uh, why can't me and Coraline stay together?" Courtney asked, standing with me.

"Because you guys know what each others rooms are gonna look like and I don't want you guys to find out. Plus Brian and Johnny live in small apartments, even though they have plenty of money" Matt sighed.

"We know we have money, we'd just rather spend it on other things than a huge house, especially if only one person lives there. It doesn't make sense to get a gigantic house and only have one person living there" Johnny said and Brian agreed.

"Whatever" Matt chuckled "And lets go to the beach tomorrow at 1 or so"

Everyone agreed and Brian and Johnny was putting Courtney and I's things in their cars.

"See ya at the beach" She smiled and hugged me "Text me, alright?"

"Of course" I smiled and got in Johnny's car.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

Johnny drove us to his apartment and carried my things to the guest room, where I would be staying and let me unpack.

I laid down and text Courtney

'Hey' -Me

'Hey!'-Courtney

'You unpacked?'-Me

'Yeah. Trying to decide on what I'm gonna wear to the beach tomorrow. What are you gonna wear?'- Courtney

'Probably just jeans and a t shirt'-Me

'Come on Coraline! You know you wanna surf! So wear something you can surf in!'-Courtney

I was a really good surfer. I won tons of contest, before my brother died. After he died, I sold my surf board and packed away all the trophies.
The only people I surfed with was him and Courtney, and I wasn't intending on doing so ever again.

'I don't want to. Too many memories'- Me

"Hey you hungry?" Johnny asked, walking in my room.

I shrugged.

"Alright, is Chinese good with you?"

I shrugged.

"Coraline" He sighed "You know you can talk to me"

"I know" I mumbled

"Then why don't you tell me what you want to eat?"

"I don't have money" I said.

Johnny chuckled "I'm not gonna make you pay for your own food!"

"But I don't want you to get me anything. I don't wanna be a bother" I said.

"You're not a bother! You will never be a bother to me, don't worry. So what do you want from China's Best?"

"I've never had it before"

"You've never had Chinese food before?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Well I usually get Orange, Chicken Lo Mien, or Mongolian Beef" He said "You wanna try the Orange with Rice and Noodles?"

"Sure" I smiled "Thanks"

"No problem. I'll go call it in" He smiled and walked out.

'Coraline, you know Landon wouldn't of wanted you to quit surfing. You know he would of wanted to continue on with your life as if nothing ever happened. Please just give it a try! For me? You KNOW I don't go surfing without you and I really wanna surf again' -Courtney

'I'll do it for Landon' -Me

Landon was my brother, but he was more like my best friend.
Landon, Courtney, and I did everything together.
He was 4 years older than us, so he went into the Marines and he got shot and killed on a mission.
After he died, me and Courtney were like lost children in the mall ; We didn't know what to do.

Courtney eventually moved on and accepted the fact that he was gone foREVer, but I didn't.

I sold my skateboard, my surfboard, everything that Landon, Courtney, and I did together and told myself I wasn't gonna do it again, not without Landon.
I even died my hair orange.

Us three always watched the sunset at the beach together, and he loved the orange in it.

When he was in the hospital dying, he told me that if he didn't make it, he wanted me to dye my hair orange, like the sunset, so I would always remember him.

Well the night he died, I did just that.

I dyed my hair orange, like the sunset.

And that's how I was always gonna keep it, even when I'm 80.

"Coraline!" Johnny snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Hmm?" I asked, looking at him.

"You were zoned out" He chuckled "The foods here"

"Oh" I said and got up "Sorry 'bout that"

"I do it too" He chuckled "Water fine with you?" He asked and I nodded, setting the table.

"You didn't have to do that" He chuckled.

I shrugged "I always had to at Kaylen's, and Courtney had to get the little ones"

"Do you like kids?" He asked and gave me my food and started eating his.

"Yeah, I guess. I like them when they're toddlers the best, cause I think they're the cutest then" I smiled and took a bite of my food and my eyes widened "Oh my God! This stuff is really good! Thank you"

Johnny chuckled and nodded "How many kids do you want?"

"Depends on who I'm with I guess, and how many they want"

"What's your dream life?" He asked

"What is this? 20 questions?" I asked and he nodded, smiling "I love California and everything, and I love the beach, but I love the country. I've always wanted to live out in Kentucky with all of my real family. I visited them once when I was little, and I remember how close they were, and how they got a hollar and all lived on the same street, blocked off with horses, dirt bikes, pigs, everything. It was so perfect" I smiled, remembering when Landon took me and Courtney out with him for my birthday once.

"What part of Kentucky?"

"Morehead. It's in the middle of Kentucky"

"Seriously? My grandparents live in Morehead!" He smiled widely.

"That's cool" I said and leaned back, staring at my half eaten dinner "Full"

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded "I'll put it in the fridge, in case you want it later" He said and put both of our boxes in the fridge "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure" I said and sat on the couch.

I noticed Johnny had picked out Chucky and I shuddered "I hate that movie"

"Does it scare you?" He asked and I nodded

"That doll makes me wanna cry"

"Don't worry, it's not real" He chuckled and sat next to me, pressing play.

**Time lapse**

The movie was almost over, and I kept jumping.

"Shit!" I yelled and hid my face in my knees and tried to block off all sound of the terrible, terrible movie.

Johnny chuckled and hugged me, turning the movie off "See, it's Spongebob"

I slowly glanced at the TV, just to make sure he wasn't lying, before climbing off of his lap and watching Spongebob, before falling asleep on Johnny's chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only one comment and four chapters D:
Oh noooo!!!
Comment and tell me if you like it or not, I take criticism well!
Keep or Delete?
Note: Courtney and Coraline have to wear outfits Avenged Sevenfold fans normally wouldn't because Kaylen made them dress like that!

http://www.polyvore.com/seizetd_cpt/set?id=44334555

^^ Courtney and Coraline's outfit