Status: New one! Keep or Trash?

Seize The Day, Or Die Regretting The Time You Lost

Attack Attack!

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I woke up to someone shrieking next to me and I screamed and jumped up.

"Coraline!" Johnny said and hugged me "It's okay"

"Excuse me?!" The girl screamed.

"Tara stop!" Johnny said "This is Coraline, Matt's daughter"

"She looks like a whore" She said, looking me up and down.
I found this amusing because of the way she dressed and the way she smelt. Definitely had sex over the past few hours.

"Tara, Stop! Leave her alone, she's just a kid" Johnny said "She's not a whore"

"Aren't you a whore, little girl?" Tara asked me in her fake sweet voice as she bent down so she was eye level with me.

"TARA STOP!" Johnny roared, his eyes blazing with fury.

I whimpered and scooted away from him.

Johnny noticed and his eyes automatically softened "Coraline-"

"I'll just call my dad" I muttered and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

'Can you come get me?' I asked my dad through text.

'Why what's wrong?'-Matt

'Nothing. Please?'-Me

'I'll be there in a few minutes'- Matt.

"Coraline?" Johnny knocked softly on the door "Please come out. Tara's gone"

I slowly opened the door and looked at him.

"I'm real sorry about that. She's my girlfriend" Johnny said sincerely.

"I figured that much" I muttered, causing Johnny to chuckle.

"Is Matt coming to get you?" He asked and I nodded "He doesn't have to. You're welcome here"

I gave him a look that read 'Are you insane?' because of what happened with Tara.

"Cora, what happened with Tara won't happen again. Besides, this is my apartment. She doesn't decided who I can and can't have over"

Matt barged in and ran over and hugged me "Did he hurt you?" He asked and I knew he was glaring at Johnny over my shoulder.

"No" I said.

"It was Tara. She fell asleep next to me on the couch and I forgot Tara had a key" Johnny explained

"What did Tara do?"

"Nothing" I lied "She was just like "What the fuck" cause she didn't know who I was"

"Are you sure?" Matt asked and I nodded, so he looked to Johnny who nodded as well. "Do you still want to come home?"

"She can stay here if she wants to. Tara isn't coming over anyways"

"Do you wanna stay here?" Matt asked and I shrugged "Coraline, you don't have to stay here if you don't want to. I'm no forcing you to do anything"

"I'll stay" I smiled slightly and Matt kissed my head.

"Get ready for the beach sweetie" Matt said and I nodded, going to the guest room and grabbing my bikini, a white shirt, and black basket ball shorts and flip flops and put them on before returning back to the living room.

"Matt left. He said for me to feed you and then meet them there" Johnny chuckled in just his swim trunks.

I nodded and quickly put on my sunglasses, so he couldn't see my eyes that were fixed on his fit body.

"You like cereal?" He asked and I nodded "What kind?"

"I'm not hungry"

"Coraaaa!!!" Johnny groaned "Yes you are!"

"No, not really"

"Fine but if Matt kills me I'm killing you" He says as he gets in his car, me getting in as well.

I noticed how it only took a few minutes to get to the beach, and I scanned it for the guys and Courtney "Are they here?"

"They're here somewhere" He says as we begin to walk up and down the beach

"Coraline!" I hear Courtney yell from behind me and she hugs me

"Hi" I mummer and hug her back before she leads us to the others.

"Did you feed her?" Matt asked from his spot next to Zacky.

"She wasn't hungry, but I offered" He said and Matt looked at me and I nodded "So Courtney mentioned something about you two surfing..."

"You can surf?!" Jimmy asks me

"You haven't heard of the Huntington Surf Queen?" Courtney asked.

"I've heard of her. Don't know who she is though" Zacky said and the others agree.

"She's here now. Matt she's your daughter and Johnny you've had her at your house all night..." Courtney said.

"Coraline!" Brian yelled.

"You're surfing for us" Johnny said

I glared at Courtney and she just smiled triumphantly.

"There a place where we can get boards 'round here?"

"Yeah, I'll go get them" Matt said and him and Zacky got up and went to get boards.

"Sorry for scaring you like that" Jimmy said to me while Brian and Johnny were talking and Courtney was playing with her phone.

"It's okay" I murmured and he hugged me.

"We can be the Bestest Friends EVAR!!" Jimmy said and swung me around.

"Take it easy" Johnny said and he put me down just as Matt and Zacky returned with boards

Court and I went out and I paddled ahead of her.

I saw my wave and wanted it, so I took a deep breath.

"This is for you Landon" I sighed and stood up and surfed the hell out of the wave, receiving claps that I could hear from the guys.

I saw Court got one too and I smiled widely and watched her and felt bad because I realized I had been holding her back for doing this.

I surfed a few more waves and then just drifted out far, dangling my legs in the water as I hummed MIA, before I was pulled under water by an unknown force.

I screamed and thrashed around before I met my attacker: a Great White shark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Iiiii'mmmm baaaccckk :D