I'm not a Freaking Princess

One

Math is maddening. Whoever said x+y=27 is a maniac. Since when do letters equal numbers? 

I look out the window at the newly blossoming trees in the senior garden. My mind leaves math far behind as I jot down a deal between the brave knight sir Tobin and the evil witch Alexandria. 

"I will let my sister go for a price" the witch touches her twin sister the fair princess Charlotte's cheek as she cackles. 

"What is it that you want from me?" the knight asks. 

"Not from you my dear" the witch smiles crookedly

"No" the princess whispers already knowing without the fatal words being said. Alexandria wants her sisters one true love her strong and valiant knight sir Tobin. 

"Anything as long as the princess may return home safely" he says wishing to touch his forbidden love.The witch's strange strong dark magic holds him at a distance.


And then a folded test is thrown on my work and I look up at the teacher as he walks past. 

Another C- perfect grade for miss barley scraping by. I smile and put the test in the back of my book. 

I close my notebook and look at the clock. Two minuets left. I pack up and tap my nails on the desk waiting for the bell to free me from the high school hell hole. 

After school I pick up my little brother Matty and take him home to be with MeMaw and PePaw while I go to work at the local burger joint. 

In the few minuets of free time I have during fast food torture I jot plans for the newest story of my dream man sir Tobin. 

He's perfect he's everything man should be. He's strong, courageous, caring, he's willing to risk his life to save yours, and best of all he isn't real so he can never hurt you. That's the kind of man I want a fictional one. 

When I come home from work I find my sister and Jake are making out on the couch and MeMaw is chasing around little Matt with a broom yelling about how the leprechauns are going to take away her gold. Poor little Ginger boy.

"MeMaw, look I have the magic jacket on. I can catch that evil leprechaun and lock him up" I hold out my arms and Matt runs into them. 

"Oh thank you Beautiful Goddess" 

"PePaw can you take care of MeMaw?" I ask him then turn my attention on my twin and my ex best friend. "Alex why couldn't you help? Are you really that lazy?" 

"She was sucking Jake's face and rubbing his Mr. Peepee!" Matt says

"In front of the kid and the grandparents?" I ask shocked

"Ain't my job to run this house" Alex rolls her brown eyes. We are identical at first glance but if you look closer you see slight differences. Her eyes are brown mine are grey. My hair is dark brown but almost black. Hers is brown with natural red and blonde highlights.

"Is it mine then? Since Dad died Mom needs our help. The least you could do is try to help out."

"Don't pull out the Dad card."she says.

I take Matt down the hall and into the bathroom. I pat his butt and he starts stripping. I shut the door and lean on the wall. I sigh tiredly.

"Hey Charlie" Jake says

"What?" I glare at him. He was my best friend. I trusted him. I… liked him and now he's with her.

"I miss my homie" he says

"Ain't my fault. You fucked things up." I make my way to the living room and start to clean up.

"I'm trying to fix it." he starts grabbing Matt's toys and helping me.

"Jake you'll never fix this" I take my arm load down the hall to Matt's room then I knock on the grandparents door. "MeMaw will you help me grill chicken for supper?"

She peeks out the door eyes shifting from side to side. "The leprechauns?"

"Gone." I smile. She comes out and goes into the kitchen. I knock on the bathroom door "Hows it coming?" I ask. I get a splash in response.

"Where do you want these to go?" Jake asks

"Matt's room. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh "Then I want you to leave me alone." I grab the full hamper and go across the house to the garage. I start the laundry and then help MeMaw cook.

About an hour later Mom comes home to find me setting the table, Matt finishing his homework, and the grandparents watching the news. Alex and Jake left.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the new one.
I hope you like it.
Comment and subscribe.
Thanks for reading!
Do yourself a favor. Read my others. You Got Me and or Never Again.
~Blue Meanie~