Status: Done

Always

1/1

I’ve been here before a few times..

“Fuck off DeLonge!” She said as she keeped her hand away from me

“No please Leanne, I love you...” I still keep trying to hold her hand

“Lovers are not cheated!”

“I’M NOT CHEATING ON YOU! Vicky is my bestfriend! I’ve told you that”

“Bestfriend kissing each other?”

We both silent. And awkward silent i hate. I saw she was crying, and i hate it. I put my hand to my face. Shit, what the fuck that should I do? I love her, but I love Vicky too, as my bestfriend. Vicky kissed me because I don’t know, she’s just kissed me, and I don’t kiss her back, because I have Leanne. I don’t wanna loose Leanne, she’s my everything.

“She kissed me, Leanne...”

“I’m dying you know, I gave you all i have, I gave you all my heart!” She said crying louder than before.

“You think that I’m not fucking dying? I need you Leane!” I landed my hand on her shoulder.

And I’m quite aware we’re dying...
And your hands they shake with goodbyes...

“Fucking lie! We’re done now, Thomas!” She pushed me back

“No Leane! You fucking stay with me here!” I groaned as I tried to hold her

“I’m not! Goodbye” She said. She leave me down here.

Thinking all the things that we’ve been through in this 3 years together. I crawled up to our bed, I sat on the edges of it. I remembered all the things that we’ve done, I hugged her pillow, her favorite pillow. She never let me use her pillow, I smelled her smell. It made me crying. I love here. I fucking miss her...

And I’ll take you back if you’d have me...
So here I am I’m trying...
So here I am are you ready...

I have to take her back to me, to my heart. I need her, here, now. I didn’t want to loose her for the rest of my life. She’s my everything that I could stand for. I love her more than everthing in this world. I have to picked her up..
I jumped out of my bed and run to garage. I turn up my SUV and drove it straight to Leane’s old house. She must be there. I’ll do anything to be his man again, to hold her, touch her, feel her, kiss her and taste her all night, always. I parked my car infront of her house and run to Leane’s front door.

“Leane...” I knocked her door

“What do you want?! Fuck off” She said from the other side of the door. She wasn’t opened the doore for me, still.

“Let me explain something...” I run my hand to his door.

“I don’t even want to know anything!” She hit the door and it makes me jolted

“Leane please baby I love you, at that night she tried to kissed me more... I told her that she can’t kissed me. I told her that you’re the only love and always will. I don’t want to be with someone else. She’s a bitch. I don’t love her like the way I love you. I love her as my best --- no my ex bestfriend. Please open the door..”

“No Tom, no! You have no idea how much I fucking hurted!”

“Open the door! Please Leane, please... I miss your laugh, your smile. I’ll admit I’m wrong if you would tell me ----“

“You’re wrong Tom , I tell you” She shouted and cut off my word.

“I’m so sick of fights, I hate them... Let’s start this again for real...” The tears run down to my cheeks as I started crying, again. Fool me. I such like a cry-baby but I don’t even care. I just wanted she’s know that I’m not playing around with her.

So here I am I’m trying...
So here I am are you ready...

I sat in front of her door. I knocked it all the time, I keep shouting I love you or other kind like that. She finally opened the door, I hugged her but she pulled away. I looked down at her at confused and she’s crying. She hugged me back, tightly than mine. She buried her head on my chest and started to cried.

“I hate when we were fighting like that. I believe you more than anything. I know you won’t leave for me now...”

“I know you’ll understand, Leanne” I pulled away the hug and wiped the tears on her cheeks with my thumbs.

I gave her a kiss, a passionately kiss. She wrapped her leg in my wrist and pulled me closer until there’s no gap between us. We headed to her bedroom without pulled away the kiss.

I opened the door and lead her to her bed, taking her clothes off and kiss her jaw line, her neck, and finally her lips. She moaned softly, I climbed above her. She started taking my shirt and pants off. She was staring at me.

“Tom…”

“Yes Leanne” I kissed her neck again and reached the bra hook and took it off.
She kissed my lips with emotion. I know she missed me like crazy. And we both went down to a magic of love…

Come on let me hold you
Touch you
Feel you
Always
Kiss you
Taste you
All night
Always…
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if my english is bad, that's not my native language and sorry if my story is sucks. i know :) this is my first fanfic ever.