Status: currently in the works of writing it long hand, might try to put a few more chapers on here along with what I already have. Also, changing a few of the things in the beginning of the book, possible complete rewrite of the first few chapters I have up here.

Lost to the World

Chapter 1

"All Aboard!" Ryan Toshi heard the conductor yell. His Russian wasn't the best, but he needed some in order to even survive on the Trans Siberian Railway. He sat there in his chair waiting for the train to take off. Another man came and sat across from Ryan. "Hell there, are you excited to be here? You don't look like the everyday Russian that comes on this train." Ryan looked up at him with his dark hair and slanted eyes, he sure didn't look like the normal Russian. "Yeah, I have always wanted to go on this train and write a journal on my travels." The man looked up at him and smiled, "Ah yes, that sounds rather fun, such a long trip, going to be a huge journal." His strong accent made it a little difficult for Ryan to fully understand him. "So what is your name? Mine is Mikael Demidov," His huge brown eyes watched me with curiosity. "My name is Ryan Toshi," he said with a calm clear voice. "It is a pleasure to meet you," Mikael looked out the window, "Ah such a beautiful night isn't it?" Mikael asked Ryan just as the train began to move.
For hours he did nothing but stare out the window. He pulled out his journal and began to write the days thoughts:

Day 1, May 23, 2001
We just finally set off on this two week journey. The day is calm and it's very still outside. It's cold and still snowing. I've never seen so much snow in my life. The cold nature of the people is strange, some of the natives are friendly, while others are very to themselves and never stop to help someone in need. Nothing new from the journey thus far, the train has only left off.
Ryan Toshi