Status: currently in the works of writing it long hand, might try to put a few more chapers on here along with what I already have. Also, changing a few of the things in the beginning of the book, possible complete rewrite of the first few chapters I have up here.

Lost to the World

Chapter 2

Ryan awoke from his slumber with a woman standing over him watching him. He jumped up and looked at her, "Who are you, and why the hell were you watching me sleep?" Ryan was now backed into the corner. Her beautiful eyes looked at him with passion, her long black hair draped her shoulders, "I am Zoya, Zoya Mishikova, I am here to make sure you have everything you need." Her voice was as sweet as honey. She slowly walked closer to him, as he got closer to the wall. "I'm not going to hurt you," she walked closer. She was close enough to him now that she could smell her perfume. The sent of lilacs and jasmine wafted through the air. The aroma was almost too strong for him to resist. She touched his chest and moved her hand down. Ryan was becoming nervous. She reached up on her tip toes and kissed him, her lips more lushes than they looked. For a moment he was lost in the kiss, "Wait, we can't do this, we don't even know each other," Ryan pushed her away from him. Trying to regain his level head. She tried again to get close to him and he moved to the side, "No, we can't do this, really, I don't even remember your name, and you don't know my name." She only stared at the wall for sever long seconds. "What is your name then?" She asked with perfect English, "Wait, you speak English?" He was astonished. "That is beside the point, you didn't answer my question," she looked over at him with a serious face. "M-my name is Ryan," his voice becoming nervous. She was so beautiful, even with her serious face, it made her beauty look more mature and sexy.
"Ryan, hmm," she thought for a moment about his name, also confused at the fact an Asian has such an American name. "Where are you from?" She looked over at him. "Seattle," Ryan was now puzzled such a strange question from a woman he had just met. "Why are you asking me these questions?" She looked back at the wall and thought for a moment, "You said we didn't know each other, so lets meet," he laughed and sat on the bed, "I didn't mean prod at my life though," she sat next to him, "Well, then what did you mean?"
"Well, I meant become friends like really get to know each other."

Day 4, May 26, 2001
the only thing I've seen for the past few hours was nothing but tundra. I finally sought refuge with the sweet flower we call Zoya. Her inner beauty is beginning to grow on me more now than her outer beauty. Her first moves were a bit abrupt, but now, easily looked over.
Ryan Toshi