Status: currently in the works of writing it long hand, might try to put a few more chapers on here along with what I already have. Also, changing a few of the things in the beginning of the book, possible complete rewrite of the first few chapters I have up here.

Lost to the World

Chapter 3

The sound of his alarm going off woke Ryan up with a start. He slammed his hand on it, and rolled back over. He felt a sudden presence, expecting it to be Zoya as usual he turned over, "Good morning bab-, oh, hi there Mikael. Wasn't expecting you back so soon.
"yes, hello Ryan, I was not planning it as so, but things just happen in mysterious ways,' his voice was calm and monotoned. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that, is everything okay?"
He wandered over to his side of the cart and sat on the bed, "Everything will be soon enough." Ryan became frightened and worried. "Umm, alright then," he began to feel uncomfortable in the presence of such a hiatus man. Just then Zoya walks into the cart. "Dobroe utro, moi sladkii," She said kissing Ryan on the cheek.
"So, what have you two been talking about?" Zoya's voice,-unlike Mikael's-was sweet and caring. "Nothing much, just the weather," Mikael spoke, still in his monotoned voice. Ryan looked over at him in surprise, but kept his mouth shut, suspecting he didn't want to know his fling didn't last long. "Yeah, it is rather chilly outside,"This reference sparked something in Mikael, he stood up nonchalantly and walked to the door, "Excuse me one moment, I must get food for us, after all, it is my turn." He walked out the door leaving Ryan and Zoya alone.
Ryan began feeling awkward, partly because Zoya was so close to him, but mainly because Mikael's words still resonated in his mind, It will be soon... His thoughts quickly shoved aside as Zoya began to kiss him. Her lips like fire on his. Her lips quickly moving from his mouth and swiftly down his bare chest. "Okay, I didn't know what you wanted, so I just got a few-," Mikael stopped dead in his tracks. Zoya looked up at him from what she was doing, her cheeks flushed from embarrassment. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt."

Day 5 May 27, 2001
I'm not sure what happened with Mikael, he seemed fine for the most part, then today, he was so distant and cold. They way Zoya was acting around him was even more strange, it's as if they planned something, then it all got shot down in an instant. Maybe I'm thinking into this too much. The solitude of this little cart followed by a white tundra and nothing more has taken its toll on me.
Ryan Toshi