Status: currently in the works of writing it long hand, might try to put a few more chapers on here along with what I already have. Also, changing a few of the things in the beginning of the book, possible complete rewrite of the first few chapters I have up here.

Lost to the World

Chapter 6

Zoya prodded at the fire, the smell of meat stirred Ryan. He looked over at her, "What are you cooking? Where did you find meat around here, and how did you kill it?" He kept hounding her with questions, one after the other, without giving her a moment to answer any of them, "Woah, slow down, like I said, my brother taught me many things, including how to survive. It's deer meat, I saw the fawn running around and decided we needed food." Zoya continued to turn the fawn on the fire. Ryan simply stared at her suprised at how well she knew what to do. He never knew her to be a survivalist. As he began to eat, he asked, "So what relation is Mikael Demidov to you?" Zoya took a huge bite of the fawn, "He is my brother, the one I told you taught me how to survive. He raised me since I was twelve. The KGB took our parents from us." She paused for amoment to swallow, "I never thought he would betay me, but I guess it's true what he said: you really can't trust anyone." They contined to eance, never knowing what to say to one another.
"So listen, do you know how to get out of here? Do you even know where we are?" Ryan began with the questions again and Zoya raised her hand to stop him, "Wow, so many questions, yes, I'm sure I can find a way out of here. And no, I'm not sure where we are." Zoya spoke as she was putting wood on the fire. Ryan sat there thinking about what he was going to do. can I trust her? Should I trust her? If she wanted to kill me, she would have, along with that fawn. Nothing in his mind could make him think that Zoya wasn't going to kill him.

Journal Entry 9, May 30, 2001
Zoya killed a fawn for survival, I never knew anyone in this day and age could do that, how did she managed to kill it? It leads me to wonder what she could do to me, but if she could do all of these things I'm thinking of, why hasn't she?

Ryan Toshi