My Beauty Is The Killer

001.

Death .

It's sometimes such a cruel event or sometimes it could be a beautiful mistake, I love death mostly because I'm the cause of it. I have been killing for eleven odd years and it makes me feel alive, it makes me feel beautiful. Most people call me a Grim Reaper, I take life so this world can keep a balance. I keep the balance between life and death, I'm not the only Grim Reaper but I'm the only one that is out there in the open.

I can never have a lover because I kill them, my beauty is the killer. I entrance people with it and then I kill them, I know for a fact that I will probably die alone. It's in my destiny to die alone, all Grim Reapers are women, beautiful women, the only reason we are meant to never have a lover is because we are raised to be independent. We are raised to not trust anyone or anything.

As I walked down my street I watched my surroundings, searching for a young girl, she was the next person to die. I always had a problem with murdering young people, to think that I'm the reason that they will never marry or have children of their own.I kept walking and searching for her, her name was Izabeland she was sixteen, today was her birthday.

As I passed another stop sign I saw a tall skinny girl with bright red hair laying in her yard, her eyes were closed and the sun's rays were bathing her in gold light. She was a beautiful sight, she truly was an magnifacent young girl. I walked towards her with a smiling gracing my light pink lips, as I neared closer to her she opened her eyes and sat up. She turned her head and looked straight at me, her bright blue eyes bore into my green ones. I felt a shiver run down my spine, I got goosebumps as I got closer to her.

Soon I was standing right in front of her, she slowly stood up from the green grass and stood in front of me. I dropped my smile as I truly looked at her, soon she wasn't the beautiful teenage girl I found. She was a tall skeleton with a long pitch black robe, she looked straight at me with her empty eye sockets. She was a reaper also. After I saw that she soon was back to her human state.

"You're a reaper also?" i asked her, she smiled at me and nodded.

"I didn't know you were going to be a reaper, I wonder why I'm suppose to kill you?" She wondered, I scrunched my face up and realized I was suppose to kill her to.

"I was sent to kill you also, it must of been a mistake." I said to myself, I looked at her and smiled, I never met another reaper. "It's nice to meet you though, I've always wanted to meet another reaper." She smiled at me and nodded, she seems so mature for her age but than again she should be since she is a murderer. You have to be smart and mature tobe a reaper, or else you'll fail and be sentenced to death.

"I've never met another reaper, I have a lot to ask you." She said, I laughed and nodded at her.

"Of course, seeing as I have been a reaper longer than you, woud you like to come to my house and talk about this?" I asked her, she nodded and walked with me back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my front door to my apartment, Izabel walked in and sat down on my red sofa. I closed the door and sat in my purple recliner and look at Izabel.

"What would you like to know?" I asked her.

"Were we born this way or are we just choosen?" I sighed and closed my eyes, flashbacks of me when I was fourteen flashed behind my closed eyelids. I opened them and smiled at her.

"We were born they way we are, your mother passed it down to you." I saw her eyes have a hint of pain flash through them. "Your mother is still alive right?"

"No, she died when I was twelve, I live with my grandparents.' I frowned at what she said.

"Than who has been teaching you about your heritage, your destiny."

"I've been learning as I go, I teach myself." I was surprised at what she said to me, every reaper is taught they never have to learn by themselves.

"If you want, I can teach you." She looked surprised but soon she smiled at me and nodded.

"I would like that."

5 YEARS LATER

"Ok, so the fastest way to kill someone without a gun is to shove the nose bone straight up to the brain. The person will die instantly." I said, Izabel nodded at me.

"I can do that, it sounds easy." She said as she nodded multiple times, I laughed.

"Just remember you have to put a lot of force behindit or it won't work." She nodded, i smiled and grabbed her cell phone from my bed.

"Here, call me after ok?" I handed her the phone, she smiled at me.

"I will," She turned around, when she was almost out the door she turned around, "Jasmin, thanks." I smiled at her a nodded.

"Your welcome, now go get your kill." She smiled and left closing the door behind her. There she goes, off to kill, to kill with her beauty.
♠ ♠ ♠
ehh, it's kinda weird.