Don't Confuse It, You'll Always Just Be His Prey

Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes

I groaned. I was so damn bored. I was sitting in the kitchen of my lovely new home, and I had nothing to do. Okay, so I was supposed to be doing homework, but it was mind numbingly boring. Ronnie was in the living room studying for some test for some class that he said, but I don't remember.

"Hey, love!" Ronnie called out. He was starting to make a habit of calling me pet names.

"Yeah?" I asked walking to where he was.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked. He was sitting on the floor. His books were on the coffee table, and papers were spread everywhere.

"What d-do you n-need?"

"I'm studying human anatomy for my tor- for a class of mine." He said stopping himself from saying torture class. I knew he took it. It was the only class I wasn't in with him, so of course that was the class he was talking about. I was a human, but I wasn't stupid.

"O-Okay." I said confused. Was he just telling me this for something to do?

"Well, I was wondering since you're a human, and you have a human anatomy. Could you pretty, pretty please help me?" He asked trying to use puppy dog eyes.

"I-I wasn't in an a-atonomy c-class, but I c-can try." I said walking over to sit on the couch he was leaning on.

"It's only the muscles and the bones. By the way, you guys name things really funky. These are nothing like the names that vampires named them."

"Wh-what d-do you want me to d-do?" I asked. I still have no idea what he wanted my help for.

"Give me your arm and hold the book." Ronnie said. He sat cross legged on the couch with my arm in his hands.

"Can I write on you?" He asked. I looked at him a little weird, but he just showed me a washable marker that was in his hand.

"I g-guess." I said shrugging.

"Cool. Okay, these are your phalanges." He said writing on my fingers.

"This is your metacarpus which is connected to your carpus." He continued. I looked down at the intricately detailed book. I didn't even know I had this many muscles, but he was just doing bones right now. Great I was going to be written all over.

"These are your ulna and your radius."

"F-Flip them." I said.

"Damn, happens every time." He said crossing out the words that were written on my delicate skin.

"Humerus spelled with an e, right?" He asked looked up from my arm. I nodded my head and he wrote it on my upper arm.

"Clavicle." He muttered to himself trying to write it on the bone that went from my shoulder across my chest. It wasn't working out to well, so I did the one thing he probably wanted me to do. I took my shirt off.

The bruises weren't as bad as they were anymore because of that nasty medication the dom doctor gave me. Either way his eyes were turning a tad bit red. I learned that means rage or desire. I also thought it was because they wanted blood. Turns out they don't drink that much blood at all.

I cleared my throat, and he snapped out of his trance.

"Um, yeah sorry." He muttered quickly before grabbing my other arm and started to write other words that again I didn't know were part of my body.

He worked his way up my arm. It was difficult to write on someone's chest, so I ended up on my back and him on the floor again. Words filtered my entire stomach and chest. He wrote everything from each name fore each rib to the tiny muscles that connected my back to my side.

It was quite soothing really. Ronnie's face when he concentrated was pretty cute. He bit him bottom lip with one of his fangs, and his nose would scrunch up every time he got to a harder one. He seemed very focused. You couldn't hear anything in the room but my breathing and him muttering random words every once and a while.

He caught me staring at him, and I looked away blushing. I didn't really stare at him that much. That was his thing.

"Like the view?" He smirked, getting on his knees and stretching up high.

"D-Don't even. H-How many t-times have I caught you st-staring, mister?" I asked poking his chest.

"I had a legitimate reason for that." He defended himself.

"B-Besides being a h-horn dog on r-random h-humans?"

"You were never random. There was always something special about you, and besides you were much prettier than all the other humans combined." He said with a sort of confidence in the air.

"Hmm." I hummed. There wasn't much I could say to that. No one should have to ruin this pretty little picture he built up about the world.

"H-How long d-does it take t-to be changed?" I asked suddenly. I wasn't really thinking about the words that were coming out of my mouth, but I had this weird feeling like it was now or never. That this was the perfect moment, if I ever was going to do it.

"About a week give or take. It really depends on the person's immune system. Why?" He asked cocking his head to the side.

"D-Do you w-want to change m-me?" I asked sitting up and biting me lip. For some reason, I really felt like this was the do or die moment for it.

"Only if you want to be. Are you asking this because of what Craig said because he's an idiot and you shouldn't listen to him."

"I want you t-to change m-me." I said.

"What?" He asked shocked.

"Ch-Change me." I said with a little more authority.

"Are you sure? Because this isn't reversal, and I don't want you to hate me after wards." He rambled.

I grabbed his face in my hands which was unusual because I was making the first move right now. I gave him a quick chaste kiss and then said words that would hopefully convince him. "I want you to change me."

I didn't stutter when it was important. This was damn important.

He nodded and looked down to my neck. His eyes got a reddish tint to it. I'm glad I could turn him on that easily.

He leaned down and kissed my neck until he found the main artery. I felt his fangs ghost over where he was planning to sink them into my flesh. It stung slightly, but it quickly subsided. It was amazing really. I tangled my fingers through his hair and groaned. This was absolutely incredible. My entire body felt warm and a tingling sensation over took me.

Then it quickly switched to something of pure pain. Ronnie disconnected from my neck and kept muttering apologizes to me. I couldn't care less because it was all black in less than a minute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Team Tyler