Don't Confuse It, You'll Always Just Be His Prey

What Am I?

My body was on fire. My limbs had a constant stinging ache. My head was punding like I got hit by a fucking truck. I could feel my organs move, but they felt like they were melting inside my body. I have never in my seventeen years of constant beatings have ever felt a pain like this.

I went in and out of conciousness quickly. One minute I would be awake, but the pain would overtake me, and then I would be out like a light.

I didn't know what day it was. I could never tell if it was night or day. Time seemed like a distant memory. I was stuck in an obyess of nothingness where the only escape was decided by something you had no control over.

I heard muttering sometimes, but I could never tell if it was a person speaking or the voices inside my head screaming at me for doing this. Why did I do this again? Oh yeah, no apparent reason. Just felt like it.

After who knows how long, I started to come around. My vision came back first, which was nice. My hearing came back not too long after that. The pain took a little while longer. I was left with an ache in every part of my body, but it wasn't the painful kind. It was the kind that was telling you to move somemore.

I sat up. I didn't remember where I was. It took me a minute to realize I was in Ronnie's room. God, what the fuck happened. I tried to read the clock, but it just looked like lines. Did I forget everything?

Sweat trenched my entire body. My hair was matted to my face, and I felt like I had just slept outside for a month and a half during the summer. For the better of man kind, I took a shower. You don't even know how bad I stank.

The water made all the little knots in my muscles untangle. God, it felt like amazing. I scrapped off all the sweat and was that blood? Anyways, it was off of me.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and tried to get the steamed up mirror to show me something. Oh my holy hell, my skin was really damn pale. My bruises were gone. My hair seemed to get darker. I looked like a fucking fertile! Well, that would explain the rif I just experienced in the space time continuim. I was changed. . .forever.

I couldn't wrap my head around that fact. I wasn't human anymore. I've never not been human. It was like a fish turning into a cat. Instead of the prey, I was now part of the predator list. It was a weird concept to try and understand. There was nothing above me in the food chain anymore. Humans used to be like that once. They told us about it in history class. Though no humans would ever expeirence that again.

My changed quickly feeling relieved that I could actually put clothes on without being in pain. I walked down the unfamiliar hallways to where I thought people would be. Why couldn't I remember? I remembered Ronnie, and my life, so why couldn't I remember this?

"Ronnie, he's going to be fine." I heard a familiar voice say. Linda?

"What if he isn't? I could never live with myself if that happened." Ronnie replied.

"Calm down. I know he is going to be fine. I'm a deochi, remember? I've already seen your future, and he is in it quite a lot."

"Who are you g-guys t-talking about?" I asked ina gruff voice. It felt like I havne't talked in weeked.

"Max!" They said in unison. Linda ran up and hugged me like she thought I was dead.

"C-Can't br-breathe, Linda." I choked.

"Oh, sorry. Just glad to see you are okay." She grinned from ear to ear.

"What h-happened?" I asked.

"Ronnie, over there, changed you. Your immune system was a lot stronger than most humans would have been, so it took nine days for you to change into a fertile." She explained.

"N-Nine days? Wh-What have you g-guys been d-doing then?"

"The school wouldn't let me leave until four days ago to come and take care of you. I'm pretty sure Ronnie has just been freaking out the entire time. You know doms, they aren't good for much." She whispered the last part.

"I resent that." Ronnie said obviously hearing her.

"You were supposed to." She said.

I looked over at Ronnie, and he was looking right back at me. He was smiling. A monkey could tell he was happy right now. I bit my lip and looked down. I'm sure I was blushing. Did fertiles ever blush? If they did, I was.

"I'm going to go, and I don't want to hear you guys fucking!" Linda said getting the hint and running upstairs. Ronnie laughed, and I started to blush more. Of all the things she could ahve said, she choose to say that.

"Are you okay?" He asked getting up from the couch to get closer to me.

"P-Peachy." I said while he wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer.

"I'm so sorry."

"D-Don't be. I-I wanted this." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Still, I caused you pain."

"H-Hey, your s-supposed to be the one th-that calms me d-down, remember?"

"I remember." He sighed.

"Linda's b-been here f-for f-four days?"

"Sadly, yes."

"Sh-She isn't th-that bad."

"To you. She's absoulutley terrible to anyone else. Monte and Robert came over the other day because Monte refused to do anything until he saw you were okay, and I swear she scarred them for life."

"Th-They came t-to s-see if I w-was okay?" I asked shocked. I didn't think anyone besides Linda or Ronnie would care.

"Yeah, I think I've gotten more calls from my friends to see if you were okay then I have my enitre life. They all love you even though they haven't known you very long."

"D-Didn't think th-they liked me b-being human and a-all." I admitted.

"Are you kidding? They thought you were amazing. They never thought a human could be as cool as you. Given that they think every single human is a wild animal feasting on their own kind for survival."

"S-Sounds about r-right." I muttered mainly to myself.

The door bell rang loudly causing me to jump slightly in Ronnie's arms. He kissed the top of my head trying to laugh at my squeamish ways and then answered the door. Standing at the door was someone I never thought would step foot in this side of the city.

"M-Mom?" I asked walking to the door.

"You're coming home now, Max." She demanded not looking at Ronnie but straight at me.

"Wh-What are you t-talking about?" I asked.

"It's time to come home, Max. We're leaving right now." She said quickly still not icknowledging the angry dom right in front of her.

"I'm n-not leaving, m-mom."

"I get you, okay. You've rebelled long enough. It is time to stop these silly games and come home."

"Wh-What g-games? I-I was n-never trying to r-rebel. R-Ronnie is my m-mate."

"Max, I think we should discuss this alone." She said nodding her head in the direction of Ronnie.

"Anything you want to say to him, you sure as hell should be able to say to me." Ronnie nearly growled. I don't think he liked her very much, and it didn't help that she was trying to take me away right now.

"R-Ronnie, it'll j-just be a m-minute." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Fine, but if she-"

"I-I know." I interupted. He stalked off with not a happy look on his face.

"What was the end of that sentence?" My mother asked.

"S-Something to d-do with you un-untimely death."

"He wouldn't do that to your mother would he?" She asked shocked that he would even threaten her. Actually it was probably because I didn't defend her.

"If you try t-to t-take me away, he w-will." I wasn't going to tell her anything but he honest truth. "Wh-What do you w-want?" I asked then cutting to the chase.

"A fertile came to our house the other day, and she was telling me that you were going to become a fertile for this monster and that he has be decieving you this whole time."

"And wh-what has he b-been deciving m-me with, m-mother?" She was just takling bull now.

"The fertile told me that he was still in love with an old girlfriend of his, and that he was just planning on cheating on you."

"And s-since when d-did you c-care about my well b-being? I-I was a m-mistake, remember?" I laughed.

"I always cared about your well being, Max. Even if you were unplanned. I don't want you staying here and making a fool of yourself after you change everything for that monster."

"H-He isn't a m-monster, and h-he is b-better to me th-then you h-have ever b-been. What ever th-that fertile t-told you was a l-lie."

"But the fertile was his girlfriend herself. She doesn't want to make you look like a fool either. She just wants to come out and put this in the open. He is obviously still in love with her from what she has told me."

"Who w-was this g-girl?" I asked skeptically.

"Her name was Tulip." Oh dear lord, was I laughing after that. She honestly thought that Ronnie was still in love with Tulip. He never was in love with her to begin with.

"T-Tulip is a b-bitch who w-wants to get in R-Ronnie's b-bed. She f-fucking hates m-me. I-I already know her. Oh, and s-since you are the gr-greatest mom on Earth, you would n-notice, I'm already a f-fertile." I said.

"What? You went through with it for that thing? you know what kind of deception a dom is capable of. Why would you do something so careless? You will never be human again!" She exclaimed.

"Th-That was k-kinda the idea, and h-he would never d-do that to m-me."

"Max-"

"No! This c-coneversation is over! L-Leave now, and I-I won't have t-to go g-get Ronnie to get you t-to." I said angryly.

She gaped at me for a moment before leaving the front porch. She looked back when she was in her car, but she sped off anyways. Why would she care now? Tulip must have said something or bribed her because my mother would want me gone forever.

I know one thing for sure. Tulip will never give up even though she knows she already lost.
♠ ♠ ♠
Spell check still is not working, but I will try and edit it later.

Team Tyler