Don't Confuse It, You'll Always Just Be His Prey

Common Affection

"So, you’re telling me you know have a stalker that you think might be related to Tulip, the bitch who is trying to get into Ronnie's? Oh, and not to mention you pretty much got to third base with him as I can tell by the bite mark on your neck." Linda remarked.

"Th-The stalker thing is j-just a h-hunch, but he d-did mention he was c-coming because of h-his cousin, who w-was a fertile." I corrected.

She nodded. "Right, well, looks like you just got a family of problems going on, and on a change of subject, I want you to meet someone."

"Who?" I asked.

"My girlfriend." She said a matter-a-factly.

I looked at her a second. "S-Sine when do you ha-have a g-girlfriend? And since wh-when do you l-like girls?"

"Well, you know I come on a little strong for guys, so I thought about it and decided if they can't get with it, get with something else!" She exclaimed.

"You're t-telling me, you ch-changed your sexuality s-solely on the f-fact that b-boys didn't like you enough?" I asked very confused.

"Yeah pretty much, but I mean come one, Max. You had to see some lesbo version of me coming out sometime."

"Y-Yeah, but I-I never th-thought you would g-go through with it. N-Not like it m-matters to me, if you l-like dicks or chicks. D-Do your parents know?" I asked.

"Yeah, they aren't happy though. They want me to marry a guy from school and make half-blood babies. Which would be cute and all, but my girlfriend's cuter." She sighed dreamily. I'm glad she's happy. She deserves someone like that. Someone who cares as much as she does.

"You g-guys open in sch-school?" Was my next question.

"Yep, the school knows and everything. It spread really quickly. She's got a reputation like mine-"

"B-Badass?"

"one hundred percent! Anyways, everyone is always spreading rumors about her like smoking and taking drugs, which is only half true. She has the occasional cigarette, but not often. And so, rumors are spread frequently." She finished without seeming like I interrupted at all.

"Wh-When do you want m-me to meet her?" I asked. I was full of questions today.

"That's the thing. I'm staying with you guys this weekend, and she had nowhere to go because her parents hate her so she usually stays at school. So, I told her she could stay with us because you have a billion extra rooms, and you guys are awesome and will let her stay. So, pretty, pretty please can she stay?" She begged grabbing my hand in that beggy way.

"Sh-She can st-stay as long as R-Ronnie doesn't mind, but she won't b-be taking an extra room w-will she?"

"Probably not, but I promise we won't screw around or anything. We might make out, but I can promise clothes will stay on at all times."

"Ugh! M-Mental image!" I screamed rubbing my temples.

"Sorry." She said laughing.

"You s-suck. Wh-When is she coming?" I asked right before I heard the doorbell ring. I looked over at Linda and she just smiled like nothing was wrong. I glared when the realization hit me. She was so manipulative; at least it was in a good way.

"I'll get it!" She screamed in my ear before running to get the door. I blinked a few times before following her. This was happening awfully quickly.

"Hey, babe." A deeper voice than Linda's said. I couldn't see them because I was walking to the basement door to get Ronnie. I did however hear Linda's reply following the lines of some kissing noises.

"R-Ronnie, get up h-here." I screamed before second guessing myself. "Please." I finished. The whole demanding a dom thing was still touchy with me. I didn't know how much was too much, but adding please at the end of everything might it seem better.

"Coming." He replied. As I waited I turned back around to see the girl Linda was currently talking with, her girlfriend.

She was taller than Linda, making her a little taller than me. Her hair was cropped short and was dark. You could tell she was a girl because of the tight jeans, but the baggy t-shirt made it hard to guess. Although she did have feminine facial features, she did still hold a masculine appearance about her. She had green eyes framed by eyeliner. It wasn't too thick. Just enough for someone like her, or anyone in my opinion. Sometimes enough was enough.

"Did you need something, love?" Ronnie asked from the top step. I was kind of in his way to see the new person in his home, so I actually did have to tell him what was up.

"L-Linda asked if her girl-girlfriend could st-stay with us, and I t-told her if it was al-alright with you sh-she could."

"Yeah, that's fine, but since when did she have a girlfriend?"

"D-Don't know, but she's h-here. W-Want to come m-meet her with m-me?" I asked. He nodded, and we walked over to where they were at.

"There you are," Linda said, "Max, this is Logan. Logan, this is my cousin Max and his mate Ronnie."

"Nice to meet ya. I've heard a lot about you two." Logan said holding her hand out. We both shook her hand.

"N-Nice to m-meet you, too." I said.

"I appreciate you guys letting me stay here with just meeting me and all." Wow, this chick was polite.

"Oh, it's no bother. Any friend of Linda's is a friend of ours." Ronnie said like a gentleman. The thing was if you were polite to him, he was polite to you. Hitting on his mate wasn't polite to him.

"I-I just finished d-dinner if you all are hu-hungry." I said trying to move everyone away from the doorway.

"Starving." Logan said with the other agreeing quickly.

We then proceeded to eat dinner and chat. Logan was actually pretty cool, and Linda seemed to like her a lot, which made me have to like her. They told us that they meet in detention, and upon further questioning apparently Linda punched a guy right in the face to earn herself her place in there. Logan apparently is known for backtalk in her English class. Later the conversation moved onto how the school reacted and how Linda's parents reacted to meeting her. I didn't think they would have too big a deal with it, and they didn't so that it always a plus.

Somehow, and I don't know how, conversation started about me and Ronnie. You can't blame a girl for being curious, but that doesn't mean you have to like it. It came up that I was in fact once human, and that I was in fact terrified of Ronnie with every fiber of my being. He chose to ignore that comment and say that he always thought I was pretty in return. The table has an awe moment then.

The night dwindled on, and as the conversation slowed and people's eyes started to droop, we said our good nights and headed to bed. The two girls in one room and the two boys in the other. Funny, everyone thinks it should be one of each, but you don't want to tell any of us that.

"Logan seems like a good fit for Linda." Ronnie said as he stripped off his shirt. I was used to his bare chest by now, but hey, you can't blame a guy for stopping to smell the roses.

"L-Linda likes her. Th-That's what m-matters to me." I said, slipping into the very comfortable bed that I still haven't gotten over.

"That's because you’re a good cousin, who doesn't care what anyone thinks about them as long as their happy." He replied laying down next to me. I curled up to his side with my arm slung around his middle. There once was a time I would have slapped you for suggesting that I was going to be in a situation like this, but this type of affection seemed normal to me now. Me tracing his tattoos and him playing with my hair was so common now that I didn't even think of it being an outlandish show of affection to anyone besides Tulip maybe.

"Hey, Ronnie." I whispered.

"Hm?" He replied not bothering to stop playing with my hair.

"I th-think I k-kinda love you." I said. It wasn't a sudden realization like in the movies, and it wasn't super cheesy or romantic. It was a thought on my mind that I have actually been thinking for a while. I mean, I changed species for him, of course I had feeling for him, and if I told him I only had a crush on him after this much progress in the relationship, he would have laughed in my face because that was a total lie. A blind monkey would be able to call that one.

I didn't look up at his reaction, but I felt it. His breathe caught, and his hand stopped. So, I came to the conclusion that he was shocked that I said that, and that I said it first.

"I kinda love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
This genre is so full of slash that you never see some good old fashioned lesbians! I thought now would be a good time to put some in, and yes, it has been a while, but you get what you get.
Team Tyler