Don't Confuse It, You'll Always Just Be His Prey

Damp Smell Of Death

I groaned, and opened my eyes. Every one of my muscles ached in their core. It felt like I stayed in the same cramped position for hours on end. God, where the fuck am I? Everything was dark. I couldn't see. It was damp, and it smelled like I was near water of some sort. What happened?

My whole body shot up as I remembered everything. The park, the rocks, Mortis. It came flooding back to me. He knocked me out, and now I was here. Where ever here is. I could see the steel walls of a warehouse or something similar. The floors were dirty and didn't look stable. Never had I seen a place like this.

A loud band and then lots of light flooded my senses. I groaned again, shutting my eyes. It was too bright, too loud. It wasn't right. This wasn't right.

"Oh, you're awake." The voice said. I tried to see past the light, but I knew the voice anyway. The voice that brought me here. The angel of death. Mortis.

I struggled to find my voice. Nothing was coming out.

"Don't try to speak. It's okay, darling." He said. I heard footsteps walking closer, but everything was a blur.

He crouched down in front of me, from what I could tell. I could smell the stink of his breath. Something touched my face, and I slapped it away. "D-Don't touch m-me." I said with all the strength I could. It still sounded weak and pathetic.

"I knew you would be this way. Everything is going to be fine. I'm not going to hurt you, sweetheart." He said with another attempt. I moved away from him, but my back hit a wall with a thud.

"Wh-Why did you t-take me?" I asked. My voice cracked. I didn't sound like myself. Even with the stutter, it sounded weaker than it should. I don't know who this voice belonged to, but it wasn't me. This couldn't be me.

"My cousin wants something that you have. She was going to just kill you, but I stopped her. I stopped her for you, my darling. I stopped her, so you could live, with me." He explained.

I snarled. "I'd rather d-die than have t-to look at you one m-more second."

"Don't be like this." He sighed. "Please, don't be like this." He reached for me again, and I was too late to stop him. My shackled hands could only go so far. His touch burned my skin. It made me want to rip it off. This wasn't normal. He wasn't normal.

"Why are you touching that filthy thing?!" A female voice screamed. A jumped slightly, but silently thanked her because he stepped away from me when he heard her.

Mortis sighed loudly. "You get yours. Why can't I get mine?"

"Fine, touch the scum of the earth see if I care. My love will come soon enough, and this will be all over." She spat. "Now, if you please, Morty, give me a moment with this thing." He nodded and then left the area, closing the loud, monstrous door.

I saw the feminine figure walk closer in the black abyss in front of me. My head was still pounding. Everything was a blur. Everything sounded like it was ringing. "Do you remember me, you whore?" She asked me. I couldn't see her, and the voice only sounded remotely familiar. She gave out an evil chuckle. "I'm sure you do. I'm the woman that Ronnie is really in love with, and you're just the screw up that the council made. He won't come for you. You are nothing!" She said with a sharp kick to the stomach. Her heel dug into my side. I bit back the scream in my throat. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction.

"You are nothing." She said again with another kick.

"You are nothing." She repeated with another kick.

"You are nothing." I was defenseless.

"You are nothing." I was hopeless.

"You are nothing." And, I was starting to believe her.

"You are nothing." I believe her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Team Tyler