Don't Confuse It, You'll Always Just Be His Prey

Let It End

One day, two days, three days. I didn't know. I didn't care. I was ready for this to be over. I don't care how it ends. I just want it to be over. No one was coming for me. No one. I didn't care. I don't care.

I body was cramped and in pain from constant beating from that bitch in her pointed heels. One of my eyes was completely dark because of the constant abuse. My arms felt too heavy to move. My legs cramped without even a thought of effort. I tried not to think about it. Thinking took too much energy, too much effort. I could use it else where. I had a theory that I could save it up. If I didn't use all of my energy that day, I could use it the next. You think strange things when you haven't eaten in who knows how long.

Mortis came by every once and a while. He would come by and touch me. It burned my skin. It made me sick, nauseous. I hated it. And, after he came, Tulip came. When she came, her stilettos came. I just wanted it to end. I didn't care anymore. I didn't.

Light came into view, and I just closed my one good eye. "Max!" The voice said. It was a different voice, a nice one. I remembered this voice. It was someone I used to know, before this. I think I used to like them.

I chose to ignore it though. My mind played tricks on me these days. It liked to make me think there was still hope. Hope? Hope! There is no hope! Only pain. Only suffering. Nothing was good left anymore. Just his vile touches and her stabbing kicks.

"Come on, Max. Wake up. You have to wake up now." The voice said. I could barely hears the pleas over the my slow heartbeat and constant buzzing.

"You came?" A different voice said. It was her. She was back. I already heard the clicking of her shoes as she walked on the metal floors.

"Of course I came." Familiar voice said. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Oh, darling. I'm so glad. I was giving up hope. I knew you knew the plan, but you didn't come for so long. And, you left me with this thing." Tulip said in a sweet voice. I wanted to throw up.

"Remind me of the plan."

"Come on, Ronnie," Ronnie? I knew a Ronnie. Yes, my Ronnie. We were together. We were happy. I thought he was going to come for me. "After the council screw up, we decided that we were going to get rid of the maggot, so we can be together, forever. Just like it was supposed to be."

"Right." This wasn't my Ronnie. He wouldn't agree with her. "Can you give us a minute though? I want a word with him."

"Why would you want to be alone with it?" She asked, sounding disgusted.

"I see that you got to have your fun. Why can't I?" He asked.

"You're right," Tulip said. "You deserve it more than I ever did. You actually had to live with the thing. I only had to watch." I heard her click away before the doors closing.

Footsteps came over near me, right in front of my head. I felt a touch on my arm. It felt like fingers. They were callused, rough. I tried to tell him not to touch me, to go to hell, but it only came out as a throaty mumble. It was nothing.

"Max, it's me. It's Ronnie. You're okay. I got you now. You're okay." Ronnie said. It sounded like my Ronnie.

I heard the sound of chains moving around, and then my arms dropped from their place above me on the wall. I groaned. It hurt. Pain shot up my arms like rockets. They didn't want to move. I didn't want to move.

"I know it hurts, love, but we have to get you out of here." He said before I felt arms slide under my body and me being lifted. If my throat wasn't almost closed, I would have screamed. All that came out was a muffled wail.

Make it stop, I tried to say. That's what I wanted to say. I wanted it to stop. The pain, the torture, the misery. I just wanted it to stop.

"I'm sorry, Max. I'm so, so sorry." Ronnie muttered. I heard the door open, but I kept my eyes screwed shut. I didn't know where I was before, so I didn't care to see it know. "Where is she?" Ronnie asked someone.

"Knocked her out. She's in Craig's car. Mortis is being held down by Gerard and Pete. Still fightin though." The person replied. It was a woman. I knew this voice, too. I knew the names. Everything seemed familiar, but also so different. I knew this, but I didn't. The pounding in my head made everything seem new. The agony made everything seem . . . painfully slow.

There were more noises, more waling, more voices. Every move I made, I groaned. If I could speak, profanities and threats would be coming out of my mouth. But, I couldn't speak, and I could move. I couldn't do anything. I was hopeless.

Shuffling noises were heard, and then something opened. I was sat down, and the woman was telling me everything was okay. I was fine. I didn't feel fine. This didn't feel okay.

All I remember after that was the faint sounds of a car, and then everything went black. And, this time, not by choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last ones haven't been that long, but I updated like three times in one day!
Team Tyler