Don't Confuse It, You'll Always Just Be His Prey

Daddy Dearest

I jumped as the front door was thrown open. Linda put her arm around me and tried to calm me down. That has been the entire afternoon. All it was me getting pissed and then upset and then pissed again with her trying to settle me down the entire time. The only thing running through my head was how could they do that? What did I do to deserve that?

Ronnie came bursting through the door, dragging two humans behind him. One was the retched woman, Shirley, that told everyone what happened. The other was someone I didn't recognize, a man. Ronnie dragged them over to the basement stairs, easily cascading them down the steep steps. "Rot down there for a little while, scum!" He yelled down.

I stayed curled into a ball on the couch as he thanked Linda for staying with me. She must have left because she wasn't in the room when I looked back up. Ronnie sat down next to me. "Are you okay?" He asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I nodded leaning into him and wrapping my arms around him. He responded in a similar fashion. "Wh-Who was th-the m-man?" I asked.

"He was the idiot who decided it was a good idea to write the story about you." He responded.

"D-Do you kn-know why he d-did it?"

"He said that he thought it was a good story. Every fertile assault story gets lots of views. He thought he wasn't hurting anyone."

"Everyone is-s g-going to kn-know n-now." I said.

He nodded. "I know."

"W-We'll never es-escape it n-now." I said.

He nodded again. "I know."

"Wh-What do we d-do?"

"I don't know."

"Y-Your supposed t-to know ev-everything."

"Linda is the one who knows everything. I'm just the one that beats people up." He responded.

I couldn't help but laugh slightly. "Are y-you g-going to torture th-them today?"

"Nah," he said. "I think I'm going to wait for a few days, psychological torture and all that jazz."

I hummed in response, not really bothering for more of a reply. It was strange to think that someone was that invested in my life. Who really cares enough to do research on me and figure out what I have been through? It wasn't all that interesting. There was little that he should care about.

Why does he care? Why? Why? Why? I don't like people taking interesting in me. I don't like it. Bad things happen when people notice me, only terrible things. The last time someone decided to notice me I was still recovering from, and the time before that made me a fertile. So, maybe it wasn't all bad things, but it was pretty close to it. People just didn't seem to understand that some creatures like to be left alone. They don't want new people to talk to. They don't want other people to stare at them when they were walking down the street. They don't want people to even think about them. It was just how people like me were.

There was a short knock at the door. It sounded like the person was hesitant about it. We must not know them then because all of our friends will just pound on the door screaming, and Linda has a key. Ronnie untangled himself from me, much to my distaste, and went to answer the door.

It was a man, a familiar man. He wasn't tall, around my height with short brown hair. His tan skin was completely clear of tattoos or anything else, which was strange because everyone I knew seemed to have tattoos. Linda had two, but you couldn't see them. Frank had them all over his body, so did Pete. Craig had a few, and of course Ronnie had some. There was a look on his face that said he was afraid of the dom in front of him, but he still stood there proud, for a human at least.

"Who are you?" Ronnie asked with certain displeasure in his tone. It isn't surprising. There was a human at his door. Most people would be pissed.

"Um, I'm here to see M-Maxwell Green. M-My ex-wife- someone told me he lived here, but I see I must have gotten the wrong home. Sorry to bother you, sir." The man said before turning to leave. His voice sounded so familiar. I knew him from somewhere. I did, but I just couldn't remember where.

Ronnie caught his shoulder before he could walk away. The man turned around with a terrified look, probably thinking something about being tortured for wasting the dom's time. Ronnie turned to look at me. "Do you know him?" He asked me.

I walked over to where they stood at the front of the door. My eyes scanned him. I knew him. I did, but from where? There was a noticeable scar on his left wrist that went from the bone to near the elbow, so familiar. I looked up at Ronnie who was giving me a questionable look. "I-I think I-I do." I replied.

"Max? Is that really you?" The man asked with wide eyes. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

I nodded my head. "Yeah."

He pulled me into a bone crushing hug. His arms encircled my body, pushing on some of the still healing bruises. At first I was surprised. Why wouldn't I be? This complete stranger decided to show an unnatural amount of affection for a person you don't know. Then the pain started to kick in. I cringed, and Ronnie must have seen that because he immediately pulled the man away from me.

"Watch yourself." Ronnie growled at him.

"Oh," he said. I held my hand over my side, and Ronnie wrapped an arm around my shoulders while keeping the other on the man's shirt. "I didn't mean to hurt you. You honestly don't recognize me?"

I shook my head. "N-No."

Linda came bounding down the stairs, looking at the commotion that was happening right now. She took one look at the man before she stopped short. "Uncle Chris?" She asked.

I looked between her and the man then back at her. A realization occurred to me. The scar, the friendly green eyes, the smile, all of it. I knew it was familiar. I knew it.

"D-Dad?" I asked.

He nodded his head with a smile. "Yeah, Max. It's me."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, not too long, but you get a cliff hanger. So, there ya go.