From Nothing to Something

A New Beginning

They brought me to the CPS building where my new family was supposed to be.
"Right this way Courtneii." I followed her and we approached this man and lady. "Courtneii i would like u to meet the Waldens."
"Hi." I said quietly, already having my guard up.
"Hi. We are so happy to have you as the new addition to our family. My name is Lena. & this is my husband Brad." "Hey." I waved at him.
This new couple, they were just gorgeous. They looked like they were rich or somethin.
"Well you guys enjoy I have other families to take care of. See you later."
"Well Courtneii you can come with us." She said moving her head in a 'lets go' manner.
"Where are we goin?" I asked with confusion.
"Home honey." She said with a big white smile.
Home? Hope it aint like my old so called home. But they seem nice so i dont think it will be. We drove to their house and when we got there it was the most beautiful place i have ever saw. I mean I saw houses like this in magazines but never thought I would live in one. They had a big white house with from the looks of it had everything anyone could want. Lena showed me around.
"And this is the 3rd bathroom and if you look over here this is your room." I walked inside and it was also gorgeous. I had a huge bed. Dressers. A window.
"Oh my qod is that a telephone?" I ran over to the cordless house phone then picked it up and hugged it. She laughed.
"Yes it is. And it's all yours."
"Really thanx Lena." My heart grew warm.
"No problem. We need to go shoppin to get you some new clothes and maybe your hair and nails done."
"Sounds good ive never experienced those things."
"Really? Wow your mom never took the time out huh?"
"Um Daveda never took time out to do anything."
"Well luckily I spend the days that im off with the kids."
"The kids?" I asked, not knowing there was more people.
"Yeah I have 2 other kids."
"Are they foster kids too?"
"No they're mine."
"Oh thats nice." I started thinking like it must be nice having parents that actually act like parents.
"Yeah theres Brandon he's 17, and Ashley she's 14. I have pictures of them around the house if your interested."
"Ok ill look at them later."
"Ok ill be back in 10mins to get you so we can get you fixed up."
"K." She smiled and walked out. 10 seconds later a girl walked in my room.
"Are you Courtneii?"
"Yeah..who are you?"
"Im Ashley. My mom didnt tell you about me?" She asked with like she was hurt by the thought of her mom not mentioning her.
"Oh yeah she just mentioned you."
"Cool." She sat down on my bed. "We just got back from school and dad told us to come up here and say hi."
"Oh well uhh hi." I said with n awkward smile.
She giggled. "Hey." Lena came back in the room. "Ready?"
"Yeah." Lena saw Brandon walk by. "Brandon come say hello."
"Ma i dont want to." "Now!" He exhaled sharply and stood in the doorway. He was sexy as hell. He was lightskinned like he was mixed and he had braids down to his back. His greyish eyez were exotic and cute. Then his swagg was off the charts. Damn and this is suppose to be my brother, I thought to myself.
"Whats good?" He said with absolutely no enthusiasm.
"Hey."
"Happy?" He said looking at his mother.
"Get out of here."
"Gladly mom." He turned around and walked off.
"Well lets go girls." Lena walked out and led the way.
"I think im gonna like havin a big sister."
"Good. I think i'll be here for a while."
"Im nothing like my good for nothin brother."
"Great." I said with a smile.
We all left to go shoppin & get my hair and nails done and I came out lookin fly. I finally had that ponytail outta my hair. She bought me almost a lifetime supply of clothes and shoes wiith accessories. She spent close to 5g's that day just on gettin me stuff. I had my hair straighten and curled. My hair was longer than I thought. My nails were pink,white,and purple because those were my favorite colors. Then I had a 2 piece outfit that was pink and black with my new black nike 1z. "Thankz so much Lena."
"No problem. Now we're goin to T-mobile so you can get a cell phone so I can reach you whenever your out."
Omg this was great. I loved them already, I thought to myself.
"Really? Oh thats great."
"Girl you dont gotta celly?"
"Nope."
"Dang Courty we gon have to talk. Ma big sis gots to know celly game."
I laughed. "Ok Ley." We bought my new phone then we went back to the house. After putting all my things away, I came back out and sat on the porch. All these new things gave me a new attitude. I was happy and no one was gonna take this from me.
"Thank you God for blessin me with this new family."
As I was thanking the Lord, I noticed out the corner of my eye that some girl was starin at me on the porch next door. So I got up and walked over there to introduce myself.
"Hey umm, is there a problem?" I said placing my hand on my hip.
"What?" She responded with an attitude.
"You were starin at me like you had a problem with me or somethin."
"Well you was the one over there talkin to yoself."
"I wasnt talkin to myself I was thankin God for blessin me unlike thats any of your business."
"Whateva." She looked back down at her phone.
"Yeah ok. Look I aint come over here just to tell you to stop starin but I came to introduce myself. I'm Courtneii."
"Liza." She continued to look at her phone like she wasnt interested at all.
"Nice to meet you."
"Yup."
"Your a really ignorant bitch. I tried to be nice but forget you!" I turned around and walked away.
"What the fuck are you talkin about?" I heard her say as I continued to walk away then a boy came out the house she was at.
"Yo Liza who was that?"
"Courtneii."
"Where she come from?"
"Damn Ryan i dont know. Why do you care anyway?"
"Damn wasnt you just talkin to her."
"Yeah but I aint get all her info."
I sat back on the porch.
"Yo!" The boy looked at me and started sayin yo. I looked around then back at him. I knew he was talkin to me because nobody else was outside but the 3 of us. I turned my head. Then I heard somebody walkin towards me. "So you cant hear now?"
"My name isnt 'yo'."
"Ma bad shorty."
"Well can I help you?"
"Yeah can I know your name then?"
"Courtneii."
"Sexy ass name."
"I guess." I wasnt used to gettin compliments so i didnt know how to take them.
"Well I'm Ryan."
"Is that ya sister or somethin?" I said refering to Liza.
"Yeah somethin like that."
"Oh."
"So how come I never seen you around here before?"
"I just moved here. It's a longstory and I really don't wanna talk about it."
"I respect it. So can I get ya number or somethin." Ashley came to the door. "Courty ma wants you."
"K here I come." She went back in the house.
"Is that yo sis?"
"Yeah somethin like that." I said starting to get up and leave.
"Well whats good with that number? Can I get it or what?"
"No listen ill see you around k?" I got up and went in the house before he could respond. The minute I walked in the house I was grabbed.
"Courty what were you doin talkin to Ryan?" She said with excitement in her voice.
"Ashley! Why would you grab me like that?"
"Because Ryan is the most cutest guy i've ever seen and you were talkin to em."
"Umm ok..?" I said with major confusion.
"Well how'd you do it?"
"I didnt do anything. He came up and talked to me."
"Your lyin."
"Im dead serious."
"Mhmm. Tell me the story liar."
"No since you keep callin me a liar."
"Fine im sorry and-"
"Wait a mintue so Lena didnt want me?"
"No I had to see what you were doin with my future husband."
"Oh m gee."
"Please tell me now."
"Whatever." I began tellin her what just happened. She made it seem like a big deal but it wasnt.
"Yeah Liza is a beyotch."
I laughed. "I see." Brandon walked in and started for the door.
"Bye lames."
"Wait!" I said hoping he would stop.
"Well Courty I got to call Loosie and tell her about this." She ran to her room and I walked towards Brandon.
"What?"
"Whats your problem?"
"Dont have one."
"Obviously you do. Ever since I got here you been ugly."
"Ugly? I've been ugly? Have you looked in the mirror lately?"
"Excuse you? First off I didnt mean your thh way you look I was talkin about your nasty ass atittude. And second I have looked in the mirror and I think I look pretty damn good now."
"Yeah thats what you think."
"Fuck you ok?"
"I-" Brad heard us and walked in the doorway. "Hey whats the problem?"
"He's the problem."
"Man whatever im outtie."
"I just know whatever the problem is it better stop. Damn Brandon she just got here."
"K." We both walked away and Brandon walked out the door. An hour later Brandon came to my room where Ashley and I were talkin.
"Yo Ashley, Ryan said come here."
"Really!?" She screamed. "Be right back Courty. My man needs me."
"K." I said laughing at her. Ashley ran outta the room which left Brandon stooding in my doorway.
"Can I help you?"
"Can I come in?"
"Whatever." He walked in and looked around. "It looks nice in here."
"Thanks."
"Look I came in here to apologize about earlier."
"Ok."
"I didnt mean to say you were ugly. My ignorance got the better of me." "Ok." "I dont really think your ugly. Well I did when I first saw you but you came back lookin good."
"Gee thankz."
"Not like that." He sat down on my bed and stared at the floor then back at me. "I just really am sorry."
"Ok."
"Well i guess ill go. Ok see you at dinner." I kinda felt bad becuase it seemed like I was kicking him out. "Well we can get to know each other for a minute."
"Ok cool."
We began to talk while Ashley went to talk to Ryan. She walked out the door and Ryan was waitin on the porch. When he saw Ashley he stood up.
"Damn Ashley it took you long enough."
"Sorry. So what can I do for you my love?"
"Yo tell me about that Courtneii girl."
"You called me out here to talk about her? I thought you wanted to talk about us."
"What? Ashley you know im too old for you."
"Wow im 14 and your 18."
"Ashley thats a huge difference."
"Whatever. I seen you with Morgan and was 13 1/2. Can you explain that one?"
"Look I aint gotta explain myself to no one. Especially you." Ashley walked up to Ryan and stroked his face.
"Look Ryan I just wanna have you one time then ill leave you alone and tell you all about Courtneii. And maybe ill even get you guys together." He just looked at her.
"You cant be serious."
"Im so serious. Dinner doesnt start for another hour. My homeworks done and everything so im completely free."
"No. You crazy as hell."
"Well if you dont do it then ill make sure Courtneii never talks to you again." Ryan really wanted to talk to her so he just gave in. He let out a huge sigh. "Huuuhh..come on."
"Yay!" He walked back towards his house and Ashley followed.

About 45 minutes later, Brandon and Courtneii were in her room laughin when Lena walked in.
"Hey guys dinners ready." They both said ok.
"Its nice to see you two gettin along. Speakin of gettin along wheres Ashley?"
"Umm..she's outside talkin. I think Loosie's down there." Brandon answered.
"Ok Courtneii can you go down there and get her? And Brandon come help me set up and go get your father."
"Ok." Brandon and I got up and made our seperate ways.
I walked out the door and went a couple doors down to Ryan's house. *knock knock* I knocked on the door and Liza answered it.
"What do u want?"
"Certainly not you. Is Ashley down here?"
"I dont know."
"Well it was said that she was with Ryan. And seeings how their not out here and Ryan leaves here, where else would they be?"
"Well i dont know. Havent seen em."
"Ugh, damn liar."
"Biitch dont get slapped."
"Whatever I was never gonna get slapped by you."
"Always was you ugly a--" Before she could get the word out a lady came to the door. Liza went back in the house.
"Hi can I help you with somethin?"
"Yes i'm lookin for Ashley. She was supposed to be down here playin with a girl name Loosie or somethin."
"Oh Loosie isnt over here."
"Oh well have you seen Ryan?"
"Yeah he's here. Hang on sweetie."
"Ok." She left and went to get Ryan. Then he came to the door buckling he's pants.
"Hey baby."
"Ew. Where's Ashley?"
"Umm I dont know havent seen her."
"You were the last person that talked to her."
"Yeah but after we were done she ran off."
"Ran off where?"
"I dont know."
"Whatever."
"Im serious. You betta tell them to look somewhere else because she not--" Before her could finish his sentence Ashley ran out of the house and ran to her house. "I thought she wasnt in there you fuckin liar. Ugh!" I ran after ashley.
He yelled. "Wait!" When I got in the house I started to call her. "Ashley!?" I walked into her room to find her lying face down on her bed.
"What?"
"What the hell was that?"
"What are you talkin about?" She asked as she sniffled as if she was crying.
"Why did you go to his house? You were only suppose to be on the porch?"
"Umm Loosie asked me to come down for a minute before dinner." She still had her head in the pillow. "Ashley they said Loosie wasn't down there."
She didnt say anything.
"Well?" She turned over and sat up. There were tears coming down her face.
"Whats the matter?" She took a deep breathed then sighed. "Ryan raped me."
"He did what!?"
"Please dont make me say it again." I sat down beside her.
"Omg. We gotta tell Lena and Brad."
"No please Courtneii dont please please please. Just keep it to yourself. Please?" I can tell she was super scared.
"I dont know if I can do that. I know how you feel its not your fault and you gotta tell somebody."
"You know what? He didn't." She tried to laugh but she couldnt.
"Ashley this isnt funny."
"It was just a joke. Listen im really tired im goin to bed so goodnight."
"But-"
"Night." She turned off the light and laid back down. I walked out her room and went to mine. When I got to my room it was dark but I walked in anyway and closed the door.
"Damn its dark. Where in the world is the lightswitch?" I walked along the wall and tried to feel for the switch. Then I found it and when I flick it on I saw Brandon sleepin in my bed.
"Uhh Brandon?" I walked over to my bed and started to shake him.
"Brandon?"
"Mm?"
"What are you doin?" He sat up and wiped his eyes.
"I was waitin for you but you took forever."
"Waitin for me but why?" He grabbed my arm and pulled me on the bed. "To do this." He started kissing me which i enjoyed because Brandon was really cute. Hell with that he was sexy as hell. Then he stopped.
"To kiss me?" "Yeah goodnight." He got up and walked out the door.
"Ok that was umm weird." I got in my bed and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up, washed up and went to school. I saw Jay in the hallway.
"Hey Jay." He gave me this surprised look.
"Courtneii Dyugard is that you?"
"Uhh yeah its me."
"Oh shit what happened?" I told him everything that happened.
"Damn. I'm glad you finally got out."
"I know right. Uhh listen i need to ask you somethin."
"Shoot."
"If someone told you they got raped then they told you they didnt what should you do?"
"Did somebody raped you C?"
"No. Its my new foster sister thing. She says she got raped then when I told her she had to tell her mother she said it was a joke."
"Oh damn that bitch got raped."
"Jay!"
"What im tellin the truth it sound like she dont wanna get whoever did in trouble."
"Hmm, I wonder why." We left and went to class. Everybody was impressed with my new look. I got so many compliments. Now i knew how to take them.
"Hey C lookin good."
"Thanks." I loved this. A couple hours passed by and school was over. I went straight home. When i reached my porch I saw Ryan smiling at me.
"Duh!" I started openin the door because I knew if he came over here I was gonna have to kill him for doin what he did to Ashley. I avoided him as much as possible.
For the next couple days I spent a lot of time with Brandon. I loved bein with him. I know he was suppose to be my so-called brother but when it really came down to it we were just two people that liked each other. So we had to stay on the dL [[down low]]. We were layin in my bed in a spoonin position when Brandon felt the need to put his hand inside my skirt.
"Brandon?"
"Hm?"
"Can I ask you what your doin?"
He chuckled. "No."
"Why not."
"Because I said so now shh."
"But--"
"Damn Courtneii shut up & let me do what I do."
"Fine."
"Ok." I let him continued because I really liked him and was comfortablewith his touch. His touch was nothing like Greg's perverted touches. His hand remained in my skirt. He began to feel around the outside of my underwear which of course made me moan.
"Mmm..." He began to kiss my neck while he still felt around. And in between kisses he asked me, "Can...i...go...in?" I thought about what he asked me.
"Well?"
"Umm i guess."
"Ok." He slid his hand into my panties. He began to rub me first until i came then he went in and felt around.
"Yo Courtneii!"
"...hmm?"
"Are you a virgin?"
"Huh?" He turned me over and look at my face. "Your not a virgin are you?"
"I am why would you think that?"
"No reason." I lied because in my eyes I was still a virgin despite the fact of being raped and molested multiple times. He pulled me on top of him so that I could straddle him. Then he pulled up my skirt and started to grind against me in a circular motion. I started to moan again.
"Hm..you like that way that feels?"
"Yeah.."
"You want me to take it?"
"Ooh yea." He took out his manhood and moved my panties to the side. First he put 2 fingers in me again then after that he slid in very slowly.
"Ow!"
"It hurt?"
"Yeah."
"You want me to take it out?"
"Mmm..no. Keep goin." He started goin in and out while we were kissing. After a while it didnt hurt anymore.
"Faster!"
"Courty I think we need to talk about what i told you--" Ashley walked in on us. "Oh my god!" She quickly shut the door and i hopped off Brandon. Brandon put his self away & Ashley came back in the room madder then ever.
She yelled! "What are you doin to my brother!?" Then pushed me off the bed.
"Ashley calm down." Brandon helped me back up.
"How can I calm down!? Courtneii your suppose to be our sister. Ugh! What is mom gonna say when she finds out about this."
"She's not." Brandon demanded.
"Oh and now you expect me not to tell. You've gotta be kidding me."
"Ashley if you tell then ill tell about you and--"
"OK! Fine." She walked out the room.
"Her and who?" "Nobody."
"Yeah ok. I'll see you later."
"K." Brandon left the room and I went to sit on the porch. I sat on the swing that they had on the porch. The cool breeze hit my face as I watched the night sky glow.
"What am I gonna do, i thought to myself." The house's door next to ours opened and Ryan came out.
"Oh God here comes trouble."

[[Ashley's P.O.V]] I cant believe what I just saw. That bitch was ridin my brother. Then threatens me & she expects me not to tell my mother. Who cares if I lost my virginity to Ryan. We all know he wanted me he just didnt want to admit it. As i was lying on my bed thinkin to myself someone knocked at my door.
"What?" Brandon opened the door and stood in the doorway.
"I said what not come in."
"Well can I come in?"
"Whatever." Brandon came all the way in.
"Now what you saw was--"
"Stop! I dont even wanna talk about it. Im not gonna tell."
"Ok good. So we're still straight?"
"Yup!"
"Ight see you tomorrow."
"Night." Brandon walked out the room. It was quiet again until I heard people talkin in front of the house.
"That sounds like Courtneii." I got up and looked out the window. I gasped at what I saw. "That bitch." I saw her outside talkin to Ryan. I ran downstairs in an attempt to confront her.

[[Courtneii's P.O.V.]] "Whats good Courneii (corny)?"
"My name is Courtneii thank you very much. And what do you call yourself doin stalkin me?"
"Hell naw. Im just tryna talk to you."
"Your tryin awfully hard."
"Well when I want somethin I go hard to get it."
"Mhmm. Just like Ashley huh?"
"What you talkin bout?"
"Nothin."
"So can I talk to you?"
"Its a free country you can do whatever you want."
"Dont get smart Courneii."
"Listen boy you are gonna stop callin me corny. Its Courtneii."
"Anyway I see you gotta phone. Who you be talkin to?"
"Why would that be any of your business?"
"Its not I was just makin conversation."
"Talk about somethin else."
"Ight. Well..umm soo where do you go to school at? I dont never see you around my school."
"I go to Retum High."
"Oh damn."
"Whats all that for?"
"Nothin thats just far as hell."
"Oh."
"Yeah..so..how old are you?"
"16."
"Oh im 18."
"Oh."
"Can you stop sayin 'oh' and say somethin else?" He chuckled.
"Whatever." I laughed a little.
"Thats better." He smiled then I laughed at him for being so stupid.
"What you laughin at?"
"You."
"Me?"
"Did i stutter?"
"Listen little girl, you betta respect ya elders."
"Screw you and that." I responded still laughin.
"I know you want to."
"What?"
"You heard me."
"I dont want to."
"Yes you do. Every bitch on this block wish she could."
"Well im not every bitch." I said screwfacin him.
"Come prove me wrong."
"How?" He reached his hand out towards me. I know i shouldnt go with him but I was so curious and I cant lie he looked good. I meet his hand and he pulled me off the porch and into his chest.
"Now come with me." He started walkin towards his house but he turned and led me to the garage. He opened it & we walked up to this black 2009 Mercedes. There were 3 other cars in the garage and why he chose this 1 bets me.
"Get in." He unlocked the door and we both got in. Then he pulled out & took off.

[[Ashleys point of view]] By the time I reached the second floor of the house I didnt hear anymore talkin. I ran to the nearest window & saw that they werent out there anymore.
"Dammit! She must of left."
"What are you doin princess?" My dad was walkin down the hall & he just so happened to see me.
"Oh nothin i thought i heard somethin."
"Oh well get to bed its 12am."
"Ok daddy." He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. I walked back upstairs to my room and waited for her to come back.

[[Ryan's P.O.V.]] I decided to take her for a ride so she can prove to me that she wasnt like every other girl on Gerb Ave. All those dirty hoes wanted to get with me cause I look good and cause I keep stacks on deck. But I think Courtneii is different. And of course i gotta find it out from her. I keep drivin then I stopped at a red light. I looked over at Courtneii and she looked nervous.
"Whats the matter?"
"Where are we goin?" She said starting to look around.
"Nowhere. I just didnt wanna stay there and talk to you."
"Oh umm..just dont kill me."
I laughed. "Im not." I found a vacant parkin lot and decided to park there n talk. I parked the car and turned it off.
"So you say you aint like those other girls huh?"
"Thats right."
"Ok heres the test. Ima give you one command iight."
"What? Boy please, I dont take commands I am not a slave."
"Iight you passed part one. Now just answer the question."
"This is stupid."
"Can you just answer it?"
"Whats the question?"
"Can you suck my wood?" She slapped the hell out of me the minute she heard 'wood'.
"Hell no. Goodbye Ryan." She got out the car and walked away.
"Damn."

[[Courtneii's P.O.V]] After he asked me that I automatically slapped him. Why would he ask me that? It just brought back so many memories. I started to cry after I got out the car. I heard him yell my name but I didnt care. I kept walkin. We were in the middle of nowhere and I had to find a sidewalk. After about 15 minutes of searching I finally found one. I was the only one outside walkin down the street.
"Oh goodness im lost. He better come find me." I stopped and looked around. I noticed a cop patroling the area.
"Shit its after curfew. I hope they dont see me." I kept walkin then i heard someone say.
"Excuse me. Stop walkin and stay where you are." Oh no! I did as i was told and they pulled over & approached me.
"Hello ma'am."
"Umm..hi."
"What are you doin out here at this time of night?"
"Tryin to find my way home."
"Well where do you live?"
"On Gerb ave."
"Oh thats pretty far from here. How did you get all the way over here?"
"Well lets just say i got a ride."
"Hmm. Are you a prostitute?"
"Of course not." He looked me up and down.
"Hm. Well I dont see why else you would be out here other than prostituting."
"Sir, I am not a prostitute!"
"Please put your hands on the car."
"Oh my god!" I put my hands on the car & spread my feet apart. He checked to see if I had anything on me.
"Ok put your hands behind your back."
"Wait for what?"
"You are under arrest for prostitution. Please put your hands behind your back." He read my marinda rights. Then I seen a car ride down the street. The car stopped the cop.

[[Ryan's P.O.V.]] I started the car & went to look for her. I didnt know she was gonna be so offended. I rode down Snakle drive and seen a cop arrested somebody.
"8963Police. Thats my uncle." I decided to be nosey and pull up along side of police car.
"Aye Unc."
"Hey boy whatchu doin out this late?"
"Lookin for my friend you seen her."
"Nope just this prostitute." He lifted the girl that he was arresting off the car and I noticed it was Courtneii.
"Yo Unc that aint no prostitute. Thats my friend that im lookin for."
"You sure?"
"Yeah Unc she's with me. I took her for a ride and I said somethin to offend her & she walked off."
He looked at Courtneii. "Is this true?"
"Yes I told you I wasnt a prostitute."
"Ok." He took off the handcuffs. & let her go. He got in his squad car.
"Hey you kids get home now."
"Ok Unc." He drove off. Courtneii looked at me then rolled her eyes & walked away. I started the car & drove slowly so i could follow her.
"Im sorry." She kept walkin. "I didnt know u were gonna be so offended." She stopped & gave me a stupid look.
"Oh yeah what girl do you know isnt gonna be mad if you asked her to suck your dick?"
"The girls on Gerb."
"I told you I wasnt like them other chicks."
"Yeah but I had to test you."
"Whatever." She started walkin again.
"Can you please stop & get in? Please? Before another cop comes." She stopped & thought about it then she got in the car.
"You passed."
"What?"
"You passed the test baby."
"Fuck your test. Your stupid test almost got me arrested."
I laughed. "But I saved you."
"Its not funny. Take me home."
"Aight." I drove her home & we were both silent the whole time.

[[Courtneii's P.O.V.]] Gosh he is so stupid. Ugh..! We finally got to my house & we just sat there.
"Listen I--"
"Save it. I knew you were stupid. And I really dont know why I gave you a chance."
"But--" I got out the car.
"Bye Ryan. I had an awful time with you tonight." I slammed the car door shut & went in the house. When i walked in the house I saw Brandon walkin by.
"Where you comin from?"
"Outside."
"Oh listen we gotta talk."
"About what?"
"Us."
"Oh well talk."
"We gotta stop messin wit each other."
"I know."
"After what Ashley saw its a wrap."
"I know i know."
"Ok." They stood there lookin each other up & down.
"One more time?"
"Hell yea." I grabbed his hand and we ran to my room. I locked the door & he made my bed rock one last time. After we were done he kissed my forehead and left. I took a quick shower then went to sleep.

The next morning i woke up to Lena calling me.
"Courtneii! Courtneii!"
"Hmm?"
"Come on time to get up."
"For what?"
"School remember."
"Oh yeah."
"Breakfast is downstairs on the table."
"Ok." She walked out my room and i got up and took a shower. When I came out I lotioned up & looked for a outfit to wear. I decided to wear my pink skinnies with my black & pink ed hardy shirt & some black 1z. I put on my jewelry and brushed my hair. I grabbed my books & when downstairs to eat. I walked in the kitchen & sat down & Lena placed a plate of strawberry waffles, eggs, bacon and toast in front of me. I began to dig in. Brandon and Ashley were already eating.
"Ok guys hurry up and eat. I have to go so u all have a nice day at school." She walked by each of us and kissed our cheek. "Love u guys." She started walking towards the door.
"Love u too mommy."
"Love u mom." She blew a kiss & walked out. I looked up at Ashley & saw her stabbing her toast with a knife looking at me.
"What?"
"Oh nothin.." She continued to stare and stab her toast. "So why do u keep staring at me?"
"No reason." She kept doin it.
"Ash stop bein stupid."
"Shut up Brandon." I looked at the clock and realized it was time to go.
"I gotta go.'' I grabbed my books & went to school. I walked in the school and saw Jay & a group of people. They looked like they were talkin about somebody.
"Hey bestie. Hey everybody." They all said hi.
"Whats good."
"What are ya'll talkin about."
"You didnt hear about whats gonna happen?"
"Obviously not."
"Well they gon combine Retum high & Bourbon High together."
"So whats the problem?" The bell rung.
"I dont know but we gotta get to class." We went to class and a couple hours later school was over. I walked home from the bus stop & went straight in the house to do my homework.

[[Ashley's P.O.V.]] When i got home from school I went straight to Ryan's house. I knocked on the door and Liza opened it.
"Ryan aint here."
"I didnt come here for him."
"So what do you want?"
"I wanna talk to you."
"About what?"
"Well umm...."
"Im listenin."
"About Ryan & Courtneii. I think they're foolin around."
"Really...?"
"Yea and I know how much you hate her so I figured you could help me put a stop to it."
"Well come on in." I smiled and walked in.

[[Courtneii's P.O.V.]] I finished my hmework & started watchin tv. I almost feel asleep until Brandon bust into my room and scared me.
"Brandon!"
He laughed. "My bad."
"What? I thought you said you didnt wanna do it anymore."
"Umm i dont know what your talkin about but you have company."
"Who?" Ryan walked in my room. He had flowers in his hand.
"Prince Charming." Brandon said pointing to Ryan.
"Well ima leave you two alone." Brandon walked out & closed the door.
"What do you want?"
"To say im sorry."
"Ok."
"Here." He handed me the flowers then I put them on the dresser.
"Is that it?"
"Yeah I guess so."
"Ok see you later then."
"Ok." He started walking towards the door. Then he stopped.
"Wait." He turned around & sat on the bed. "Look I really like you Courtneii. & I want you to give me a chance."
"I gave you a chance yesterday."
"Oh yeah well I really need another one."
"Dont think so."
"Please?" He gave me this sincere look. Like he was begging to keep his life.
"I don know Ryan. I heard things about you."
"Like what?"
"Well Ashley told me you raped her."
"Look I really dont care what Ashley gotta say-- wait what!?"
"She said you raped her." He jumped up.
"Is that what she's tellin people?"
"I dont know who else she told. I think its just me." He sat back down with his head in his hands.
"I knew I shouldnt of did it."
"You really raped her?"
"No! But I did fuck her."
"What? How could you!? She's only 14." I yelled.
"To talk to you."
"What the hell are you talkin about?"
"I did it so I could talk to you." I still didnt get it and he saw that so he explained.
"I asked her to tell me about you. She got mad cause she thought I wanted to talk about us as in me & her. She threatened to keep me & you apart if I didnt do it. & she said if I did she would get us together."
"First off your sick! & I cant believe you had sex with a minor just to get to me. What were you thinkin?" I looked him in his eyes which was a big mistake.
"I told you I really wanted you."
"Wow." I sat there laughin while he just stared at me.
"Haha..oh man." He grabbed my chin with his finger & started to kiss me. He pulled me closer to him & began to kiss my neck.
"Ryan no.." He stopped and pulled out four 20s.
"Just a kiss." I thought about it. Is he really paying me 80 dollars to kiss me? Just a kiss? I took the money & he started to kiss me again.

[[Ashley's P.O.V.]] "So what kinda shit do you have on her now Ashley?" Liza asked ready to concock a plan.
"Well I caught her & my brother fuckin."
"Ohmg are you fuckin serious?"
"Yep. I caught that bitch sayin faster brandon faster."
"Oh man this is good. What else?"
"Umm I saw her sneakin out to talk to Ryan."
"Ok...maybe we can make up some other stuff. Ooh maybe you should go home & start cryin & shit then just tell on her about everything."
"Good idea. Im gonna go practice."
"Ok 1 last thing."
"What?"
"Why do you like him so much?"
"Have you seen him? He's a dime." We both laughed. I walked out and started to make my way home. I continued to walk home thinkin of ways I could start cryin. I wasnt a pro at this. While I was walkin I tripped over a rock and fell face first into a pile of glass. I immediately started cryin. I was covered in glass & blood. Then the perfect idea came to me. I ran in the house cryin.
"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy!"
"What?" They both ran to the livingroom where I was. "Oh my god. What happened? Brad go call 911. Baby what happened?"
"Courtneii beat me up. I asked her could she help me with my homework then she chased me outside and threw me in some glass. Then she just started hitting me."
"That little bitch did what?"
"I also caught her & Brandon doin somethin nasty. & I think she's messin with that Ryan boy too." I kept crying. But deep down I was very happy. She wont be messin with my man nomore. My dad came back in the livingroom.
"They're on their way."
"Stay here with her."
"Where you goin?" My dad asked.
"To find Courtneii." When my mom left I continued to tell my dad what happened.

[[Courtneii's P.O.V.]] Ryan continued to kiss me. Then I heard somebody running down the hallway. Next thing I know Lena comes in screaming & throwing stuff at me.
"You little hoe! How dare you put your nasty little hands on my baby?! I was nice enough to bring you into my home and this is what you do!"
"What are you talkin about Lena?" Brad and Brandon ran into my room.
"Brandon get this little fxcker out of my house." She said pointing to Ryan."
"Is this about Ashley getting raped?" Everyone stopped & looked at me. Even Ryan.
"WHAT!?" Brad & Lena both charged at me. Brad yoked me up first.
"Who raped her?" I looked at Ryan. Then Brad did too. When he let me go Ryan ran out the room & Brad and Brandon chased him. Lena grabbed me by my hair & drug me all the way downstairs. She pulled me into the kitchen.
"Stay here." She left cause she heard the ambulance was here. She led them in & they took Ashley to the hospital. Brad caught Ryan & beat him up. The cops came & took both of them to jail. Brad only had to stay the night. But Ryan is gonna stay in for a couple years.
I slept in the kitchen that night. & the next morning Lena & Ashley came back. Lena walked into the kitchen.
"Courtneii get up." I woke up & lifted my head up.
"Look I dont want you here anymore. I already called your social worker & she knows that your goin back."
"Back where?"
"With Daveda."
"She's out of jail?"
"Yes."
"Please Lena im sorry. Please dont send me back."
"I'll let you take a couple things with you but not everything."
"Lena please."
"I'll give you an hour. Goodbye Courtneii." She walked up the stairs. I started to cry because I knew what I was going back to.

[[Ashley's P.O.V.]] When I got home from the hospital I overheard Courtneii gettin the boot. "Yes!" Now it was time to celebrate. I went over to Ryan's house to get some. I walked outside too see Liza sitting on the curb with some bags.
"Whats goin on Liza?"
"You really wanna know."
"Well yeah."
"Well im homeless."
"What? why? Wheres Ryan?"
"In jail." I gasped "For what?"
"Raping you dummy."
"What?"
"Yeah Ashley. Your whole little plan back fired on more than just Courtneii."
"Im sorry I didnt--"
"Yeah I didnt know either. I dont need your sorries. Just get out of here before you make things worse." A tear came from my eyes. I didnt know this was gonna happen. I ran in the house & started crying.

[[Courtneii's P.O.V.]] I packed a couple things and took the money that Ryan gave me yesterday. I didnt know where I was gonna go but I knew I wasnt goin back to Daveda. I needed to start all over. Before I left I needed to see one more person. I went to Brandons room. He saw me & just pointed towards the door.
"Get out."
"I just want you to know we didnt do anything to hurt her."
"Bye Courtneii." I walked out his room & he slammed his door shut. I went downstairs & saw Ashley on the couch cryin sayin im sorry Ryan. Im sorry. I walked near her.
"I'll make sure I tell him that." She looked at me & started screaming. I walked out the door & saw Liza sitting on the curb with her bags. Then I had a great idea. I walked over to her.
"We can either be enemies & hate each other or be friends & start over together." She looked up at me && shook her head "yes" then I helped her up. She called a cab. "Where too ladies?" We both looked at each other. And said.
"The airport. We're goin to Cali!"