Status: Dunno where this is going

My Chemical Kindergarten

First Day At Kindergarten

Frank looked up at the daunting orange gates of his new kindergarten and gulped. He tightened his grip on his mom’s hand and hid behind her long black skirt.
“Aww Come on Frankie, go inside.”
“No. Mommy I’m too scared, what if they don’t like me?” Frank trembled.
“Just. Go. Now. Please.” She sighed, trying to prise him off her skirt. He reluctantly entered the busy corridor of the building and hung his Batman lunch bag on a blue peg. A boy with short brown hair and glasses hung up his pink lunch bag with a picture of a yellow unicorn on. Frank gave him a puzzled look but the boy just smiled and hugged him. 
“I’m Mikey, who are you?” He asked.
“I’m Frank...I’m new here.” Frank bit his lip shyly.
“Can we be friends?”
“Okay...”
“Cool! Come and meet my brother and my other friends.” He smiled, grabbing Franks hand and pulling him to the main room. He gasped at the sight of the colourful walls. It had all the colours of the rainbow, and maybe even more!
“Come on Fraaank!” Whined Mikey, pulling his hand harder. Frank snapped out of his day dream and followed his new friend to the furthest corner of the kindergarten. There sat 3 people, a blonde boy who was sat on a blue drum, an older boy with brown fluffy hair and another with black hair, who was scribbling furiously on a piece of paper.
“Gee, Bob, Ray, this is Frank, our new friend.”
Frank waved at the 3 boys and sat next to the black haired one.
“Hey I’m Frank.” He said with a sudden burst of confidence.
“I’m Gee-rard, but you can call me Gee. I like drawing and superheroes.” He said, his hazel eyes glimmering. Frank looked at the colouring crayons beside Gerard and grinned before getting a red crayon and drawing X’s on his eyes.
“What are you doing?” Asked Bob, smacking the drum with his foot.
“I don’t know, but its fun!” Frank squealed, throwing an orange crayon at Ray. He picked it up and appeared to sniff it, before biting it. He quickly spat it out, making a disgusted face. They giggled and went to the dressing up box, Frank pulling out a black hat and sticking it over Mikey’s eyes. He squealed and pulled it off, throwing it at Frank. They all burst out in a fit of giggles and fell over laughing. A tall blonde haired lady walked over to them and frowned.
“Now now boys, go to the bathroom and clean yourself up, you look a mess!” She scolded. Frank pouted and went to the bathroom, scrubbing his eyes with soap to get off the crayon. He got some in his eyes and started crying loudly. Gerard came to his side and took the bar of soap off of his friend, getting a towel and wiping Franks face.
“Be careful Frankie, it hurts, and doesn’t taste very nice either. Trust me on that.”
Once they were back in the main section, they were called for lunch. Frank got his lunch bag from the corridor and opened it. His mom had packed him tuna sandwiches but he didn't like tuna so gave them to Bob who smiled and gave him his skittles in return. He ate them and, as always, had a massive sugar rush.

“NOOO! I DON’T WANNA GO HOME!” Frank wailed when it was home time. Gerard gripped his hand and Ray ruffled his hair.
“We’ll see you tomorrow. Don’t worry.” Reassured Gerard, releasing Franks hand and waving as he, too, left. Frank stopped crying and hugged Ray, saying goodbye and leaving, with his mom making sure he doesn't run away again.