Status: very active(;

He Told Me He Hated Me. I Laughed, We Both Knew the Feelings We Really Had.

coincidence do happen.

All i remember was running, running not going to look back heading towards the light, which got farther each step. I found an opening somewhere along the sides, and there i see him. Alex.

~~
That morning i woke up to the smell of french toast filling my lungs. I got up to a sharp pain in my forehead, which was quite normal for me. Ever sense my father passed away two months ago, i would wake up an intense headache, or i would have called it migraine. You would think its because of all the stress the death it causing me internal? I have no clue.
I sat at the table as my mother put down french toast in front of me.
"Do you need some medicine"? My mother asked already figuring i had a headache. Nothing new, nothing new.
I rub my eyes and nodded taking a bite out of my food.
"You know, we need to go to a doctor soon because i cant keep giving you medicine everyday it needs to be put to a stop" she scolded as if it were my fault or something.
She handed me some medicine, and i drank it desperate for a clear head. I told her earlier that it wasn't that serious, but of course she was that worried mother of mine. After that she kept blabbing about how serious it could be, and other stuff i don't even know. I tuned her out after a while and grabbed my bag.
"I'm leaving now" i threw out the last of my food and headed towards the door.
"Bye sweetie"
Even thought i was a senior I still had to take the bus to and from school. I knew how to drive sure, but I never had a car to drive in. Sense i only lived with my mother, and we could barley pay for her car, so why should i get one?
I sat in the two seater most of the time by myself, considering the fact that all the kids their either smoke, were extremely annoying, or the geeks who ALWAYS had a book in front of them, and yes it has been like this for the past four years. My dad drived me on some days, i liked toughs days but i no longer have them anymore.
~~
When i arrived at school, i noticed i forgot my I.D again, for like the fifteen time. I guess i haven't been on top of things lately. The office said that if i forgot it again i would get central detention . Great, just great.
"Keep calm " Paige "Keep calm" i reminded myself.
I opened the door smashing it into someones face.
"Damn it!!" that person hollered.
I hope that's not one of the sectary's that work there or i would get my ass expelled for that and i would be screwed. I closed the door to find a surprisingly handsome guy covering his left eye complaining, and cursing under his breathe.
"I'm sor.."
"Save your breathe for later" he snapped before i could finish.
"WAIT, WHAT DO YOU.."
"I mean.." he cut me off again "You r going to pay for this"
♠ ♠ ♠
so im working on having photos of them on here once i find out how to D:
i hope you guys enjoy i have the second and thired chapter ready and omg i cant wait its soo good i need some fans and ill be posting it soon :D
please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE LOVE YOOU

i will be posting pictures of the stuff in the stories once i put the characters in ^__^