Status: On hiatus, for now.

Hold onto the Feeling

you could say i'm awesome and you wouldn't be lying;

Image

All my life I always thought of myself as one of those people who didn't care what others were saying, or the rumors they spread, or what they thought of me. I ignored them all. I knew who would stick with me until the end. At least I thought I did. I had five best friends, all of whom I knew I could count on to be there for me. I'd known them since I was seven. We all met when I moved from America to England at that fine age. From that point on, we were inseparable.

Let me tell a little something about each of these five boys.

First there was Niall Horan. The boy-who-loved-food-more-than-anything. He was Irish, so he knew what I was going through when I moved to England having moved there from Ireland himself. He was that kid who was happy all the time. Sometimes it was annoying. I mean who enjoys life as a teenager? We're supposed to be angsty, bro. Get with the picture. Anyway, there was only a few times when I've seen him angry or sad (usually when someone steals his food). I loved him to death, though. His personality brightened any room.

Next we have Zayn Malik, the super model. Or at least that's what I always thought he should do with his life. Needless to say, he was gorgeous. With his high cheekbones and stunning brown eyes, it was no wonder girls (even guys occasionally) practically threw themselves at his feet. I'll admit he even had me swooning sometimes and I don't swoon (easily). Looking past his beauty, he was actually very intelligent. Like super smart. Like I tried taking the same classes as him so I could copy, smart. It was crazy. He had the whole mysterious guy thing going for him.

Then there's Liam Payne. I call him the father of our group. He's the sensible one but he was just was insane as the rest of us when he wanted. Some people used to confuse him with Justin Bieber because of their similar hairstyles. My boy, Liam had the cut first, though. I got his back, bro. Anyway, Liam was the athletic one (he's seriously ripped, omg). He ran a lot (from Bieber fangirls aka me, lol) and played football (or soccer depending on where you're from). Even with his busy schedule of being sexy- erm- I mean, sports, he found time to sing, which he was really good at.

Next is the funny man of our group; Louis Tomlinson. There was never a dull moment with Louis around. He was loud, crazy, wild, obnoxious, and any other synonymous adjective of the sort. He always had me laughing. Having a bad day? Take a visit to Louis. Want to hear a lame joke? The Tomo is your man. Looking for a laugh? Carrot Boy will save the day. Basically, the point I'm trying to make is that Louis is plain awesome. I seriously don't know what I'd do without that boy.

Last but certainty not least is Harry Styles. My very first friend; my best friend. How do I begin to describe Harry Styles? Harry Styles is flawless. He was the youngest out of all of us but he was definitely the most mature, well more mature than me at least. Anyway, Harry in 140 characters or less is a lady's man. To the max. The biggest flirt I've ever met. I'm pretty sure I'm the only girl he hasn't tried to hook up with. I planned on keeping it that way, too. Either way, I still loved him; he was practically my brother.

Then, there's me rounding off the group. Jessica Ann Taylor. Jess, for short, and only Jess. Not Jessica or Jessie, just Jess. You could say I'm awesome and you wouldn't be lying. Only joking, I do that a lot. I consider myself a relatively funny person; nowhere near the level Louis is on but I still get a laugh or two. I'm extremely clumsy, which tends to makes life very difficult. I play football (er, soccer) and my lack of good balance is a hazard to the game. Let's just say I've had many broken bones in my lifetime.

I come from a family that wanted all boys. I have four older brothers, conveniently enough. My mother and father only wanted sons, my father wanting to teach them manly things and my mother knowing how bitchy girls were. Imagine the immense joy they felt when they found out my mom was having a wonderful baby girl (though I'm pretty sure my dad didn't accept it until I was like twelve, what with my womanhood coming along to ruin everything). Being raised with five males, I learned how to hold my own. My brothers often made me wrestle and play sports with them for they're own enjoyment. They never intentionally hurt me but I quickly learned they weren't going to take it easy on me. Basically, what I'm saying is I'm a ninja now.

This is probably why I'm only friends with guys. That, and girls are mean. I could rant for hours about how much I hate girls but I won't. Not all girls, though. Just the extremely bitchy ones. I've had way too many encounters with those ones.

My story includes these wonderful girls (sarcasm), my favorite boys, my fantastic family, and some new friends. There will be some drama, and some funny moments, and some moments where you'll be thinking, 'WHAT THE HELL, JESS (trust me),' and some warm, fuzzy, moments(d'aww). This is only the start.
♠ ♠ ♠
VAS HAPPENIN'?!
This is my very first One Direction fanfiction. I'm super excited about it right now. Haha.
I love Emma Stone, btdubbs. She's beautiful. And she's the first person that comes to mind when I was deciding who should be the face claim for Jess. She's got that quirky look to her that just screams "I'M FUNNY."
Anyway, I hope you enjoy ze story.
I quoted Mean Girls so you should love it.
Comments are welcome.
Image