Holding Onto What I'm Feeling

"I have a feeling that you already know Carly,"

Bert's P.O.V.

"Carly?" I said. I shook her gently but she didn't wake up. "Shit."

I looked around and saw a waitress standing there watching us.

"Can you call an amublence!?" I yelled. She jumped a bit before rushing to a phone and calling an ambulance. "I'm going to go to the hospital with her. You two can go home if you want."

"No," said Amanda. "I'm going too."

"Me too," said Jeph. Jeph looked at Amanda. "I'll get us a taxi."

Jeph stood up and went to call a taxi. Before Jeph got back to the table, two men came in with a stretcher.

"Over here," I said. The two men put Carly on the stretcher and strapped her in. "Can I ride in the ambulance?"

"Are you family?" one of the men asked.

"No," I said.

"Then you can't. Sorry," he said. I sighed in annoyance. Jeph came back.

"The taxi's here," Jeph said.

"Can I ride with you two?" I asked.

"Of course," said Jeph.

The two men with the stretcher started to wheel it outside.

"Let's go," I said, following the two men quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to the hospital we were told to wait in the waiting room. The doctor came out to ask what had happened and I told him that she had said she couldn't breathe right before she had passed out. He then gave me a clipboard with papers on it to fill out. So now I was sitting next to Jeph in the waiting room, staring at the paper on top. I had only filled out the first name and the address. I didn't know anything else.

I sighed loudly.

"What's wrong?" Amanda asked.

"I can't fill these papers out," I said.

"Let me see," said Amanda. She outstretched her hand and took the clipboard from me and the pen. I stared in amazement as Amanda easily started filling out the forms.

"I have a feeling that you already know Carly," I said. Amanda looked at me then at Jeph, before looking back at me.

"Yeah," she said. I looked at Jeph who was staring at the form.

"You okay Jeph?" I asked.

Jeph didn't say anything but instead stood up and walked out of the waiting room.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Amanda.

"It's not my place to say," she said. "You'll have to find out either from Carly or Jeph."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay udpated again ^_^ There definately won't be any updates tomorrow or Saturday. So enjoy this one ; )
Comments?
-Sally