Holding Onto What I'm Feeling

Stressed

Bert's P.O.V.

I found Carly's room easily and quietly pushed the door open. I saw Carly immediately, and went to her side. She had her eyes closed, so I assumed she was sleeping. She had a piece of hair in her face so I gently brushed it to the side. I noticed her eyes twitch a bit before opening slowly.

"Sorry," I said. "Did I wake you?"

"No," she said, looking slightly relieved. "I was only pretending to sleep. I thought you were Jeph."

"Oh," I said. She looked at me.

"I know that you want to know what's going on," Carly said. "And I promise I'll tell you soon. Just not now because it would be too much."

"I understand," I said.

"So," said Carly. "Is Jeph still here?"

"No," I said. "He left."

She nodded her head.

"What about Amanda?" she asked.

"I think she's still here," I said.

"Ok," Carly said. Carly sighed. She looked stressed. "I can't wait to get out of here and just go back to my appartment."

"I'm sure it'll be soon," I said. I hope Carly can get everything straightened out. I don't know her that well, but I didn't like that she had to deal with this much stress. I wish there was some way I could just make it go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so, so, so sorry for not updating for an entire month. Jeez. That's bad. I hope no one's super annoyed with me. T_T I've just been super busy, please understand. Work, Homework. Schools almost done, but I have 4 regents exams, so lots of review. I probably could have updated sooner this week, but I'm kind of lazy... But here's a short update. Hopefully I'll update again soon, either this or my other story..or both ^_^ Comments??
~Sally