Holding Onto What I'm Feeling

"I missed that alot"

I felt tears spring in my eyes as the sound of my apartment door closing hit my ears. Why was I so stupid? My tears ran down my face as I hopped off my couch and rushed out into the hallway. I saw Jeph at the end of the hallway.

"Jeph," I said, tearfully. He turned slowly to look at me. I started to cry harder. "I'm sorry."

Jeph rushed over to me and hugged me, tightly. I hugged him back and cried into his shirt.

"I'm so sorry," I said again.

"Shh," Jeph said, rubbing my back.

"I still love you, too," I said. I pulled away from Jeph and looked at him, smiling despite my tears.

Jeph leaned forward, quickly catching my lips in a breathtaking and passionate kiss. Jeph pushed his body against mine. When we pulled apart, I felt like I was in a trance.

"I missed that alot," Jeph said. Without saying another word, I kissed Jeph again, even more passionately than before and pulled him into my apartment. As soon as my apartment door was closed, we started pulling(more like ripping) each other's clothes off. We fell onto the couch, Jeph on top, letting our passion take control of our actions.

--------------------------------------------------

Amanda's P.O.V.

I kept calling Jeph's apartment, but he wasn't there. I knew he was probably at Carly's, and I was fine with that. I knew it was best for both of them. They really needed each other. They deserved each other. Carly had let me have Jeph, but Jeph had always been Carly's. Even after 8 years.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I've decided to end this story soon. At least one more chapter. Feedback?
~Sally
Also, I really want to start planning and working on another story, so leave some suggestions for that ^_^