Holding Onto What I'm Feeling

"I can't believe this is happening."

Carly's P.O.V.

I was laying on top of Jeph, both of us sweaty and breathing heavily. I had my head resting on Jeph's chest, content listening to his heart beat while he stroked my hair. I was very comfortable and soon fell asleep.

When I woke a few hours later, I was still laying on Jeph. I lifted my head slightly and saw that he was sleeping. His arms were loosely wrapped around me so I figured I'd try and get up. I moved a little more, being as careful as possible, and just as I was about to get off of Jeph, his arms tightened around.

"Don't get up yet," mumbled Jeph.

"We can't stay here all night," I said, smiling. Jeph's eyes opened and he looked at me, smiling back.

"Why not?" Jeph asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"There you go then," said Jeph, closing his eyes again. I tried to get out of his grip.

"Please Jeph," I said. "Let me up."

"No," he said.

"Jeph," I said, whining slightly. "I have to go to the bathroom."

He opened his eyes and looked at me for a minute, debating whether to believe me.

"Fine," he finally said, releasing me. "But hurry back."

I smirked and looked around before I found my underwear which was next to Jeph's shirt. I slipped my underwear and threw Jeph's shirt on.

"Hey," said Jeph. "I didn't say you could get dressed."

I laughed.

"I know," I said. I saw Jeph smile and I went into the bathroom to, well, go to the bathroom. When I came out a minute later, I saw Jeph pulling on his boxers.

"Who said you could get dressed?" I asked.

"Oh shut it," Jeph said. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him softly.

"I love you," I said, smiling up at him.

"I love you too," Jeph said. I watched as his eyes wandered over my face. "I can't believe this is happening. I always hoped you would come back."

"Well," I said. "I missed you and regretted what I did everyday for the past 8 years. I couldn't help but come back."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this is almost done. I know there are some who don't want it to end, but I'm sorry, it's going to ^_^;; Also, I've come up with some ideas for new stories, and I want to start working on one of them, so leave suggestions for who you'd like as the main male character please! Or I'll just eventually pick one on my own :P
~Sally