Status: Previously titled Nightmare

Victim

Alcoholic

She hated being in that god forsaken room; all around Jess was darkness. She began thinking about all the happy times her and Matt had and she began to cry. How could Zacky do this? All those years she considered Zack to be one of her closest friends but he was a monster.

She wanted to scream out more than anything but couldn't due to the fact that she was terrified what Zacky would do to her. Jessica sat up from the bed and leaned against the wall. All Jess could do was think about Matt and whether she'd ever see him again. Jess wanted more than anything but to be in her own house where it was safe.

The door opened and in walked Zacky and Jessica quickly backed up to the wall. She did not want to go through what happened a couple of days ago.

"Brought you some food, figured you might be hungry."

She looked down at the food and shook her head. "Not hungry."

"Come on Jess, don't be like that. You haven't eaten in a couple of days. You'll get sick now eat."

Not a minute after Zacky had said that she pushed the food out of Zacky's hands making a big mess on the floor and on Zacky. "I said I'm not hungry."

"You wanna be like that then fuck you. You can starve down here for all I care. I tried being nice to you and this is how you treat me? Fuck you Jess, fuck you."

Zacky got up from and bed and began wiping the food off of his pants. Before he closed the door he turned back to Jess and smirked at her. "You sure do have Matt worried sick. While he was here he did mention that he turned to drinking to help cope with you being gone."

Jessica's head shot up; she did not want Matt going back to being an alcoholic. Before she could say something Zacky had slammed the door shut and locked it.

"I hate you!" she screamed.

~

Matt sat on the couch with a bottle of Jack in his hands. The house was a complete mess, bottles on the ground, the coffee table flipped over and glass on the ground. Matt didn't care that he was living in a shit hole, he only wanted to have Jessica back.

Once he finished the Jack he threw it to the wall and it shattered to pieces.

"Please just come back Jessica. You don't know how much it kills me not to have you around." he slurred.

The door opened and in an instant Matt shot up hoping it'd be her. It was Brian and Carley. He sat back down in disappointment and grabbed another bottle that was beside him.

"Holy shit man! What happened?" Brian asked.

"Oh my god, look at this place." Carley said.

"Just leave me alone." Matt said taking a drink from the bottle.

"You can't keep living like this Matt. You'll kill yourself." Brian said and sat down next to Matt.

"I'm planning on it." Matt mumbled.

Jessica's disappearance really had an effect on Matt. Before he met her he was an alcoholic and he would sleep around a lot. But one night years ago, he saw her right in the front row. He'd seen a lot of girls but she was different. From then on after asking her out for a cup of coffee Matt had found the one he wanted to be with.

"Give me that fucking bottle. You see what you're doing to yourself? We've got a tour coming up and you're going back down you're alcoholic ways. You've got to stop!" Brian shouted and this caused Matt to get angry.

"I don't care about the fucking tour! To hell with it!" Matt yelled.

"You see? With you drinking you're turning into a fucking asshole! I'm sure Jess wouldn't want you to be acting like this!"

"Shut the fuck up about Jessica!" Matt yelled and punched Brian in the face. "Get the fuck out of my house."

Carley helped Brian up from the ground and looked at Matt with disbelief. Just as she was about to say something Brian stopped her. "Just leave it. He's right, we need to get out of here."

Brian and Carley walked out of the house and Matt sat back down. He couldn't believe what he had just down. He has never done anything like that to him before. Brian was right, Matt was starting to turn into an asshole.
♠ ♠ ♠
Forgive me for not updating in like 5 months. Well I'm back and I will ow be updating my stories.

Enjoy.