Still Figuring Out ...

Chapter 1

Sitting frantically growing more and more impatient I wait for Emmy to come to the door to pick us up. Jen calls to me to calm down but being my normal 18 year old self I call back in a matter of seconds saying I need to be there. Giving in to Jens persistent ways I moan and trudge my way into the living room and flop onto Jen who had previously been sorting out her hair for our big trip out.
Bursting into laughter I scruff up her hair even more and then sigh a sigh of relief which yet again turned into giggles. Jen gives me the dirtiest look but then dissolves and joins in with my laughter. A mad wrap of knocking comes from the door of our flat as me and Jen look at each other simultaneously and dash for the door. Emmy had arrived and we had our usual greeting of screams and energetic hugging which ends up in fits of laughter.
We where so excited that finally we would get to meet the guys of our dreams Elliot Minor with us in the front row. Me being the forgetful sort I checked for my ticket then gave in and gave it to Emmy to look after like Jen had done the week before when they had arrived through the post. Emmy being more sensible in all cases was the only one to drive seeing as me and Jen still had trouble telling our left from our right.
We were on the road for 2 hours to get to Colchester to see there exclusive gig with You Me At Six and Metro Station. We sat in the car windows down singing with all our hearts content to there latest albums.
As a game we all played shot gun on who would be greatest for us. Jen being the more musical one of us chose Dan Hetherton because which set her off in her boasting mode of saying that she could play all the songs on the drums like him. Emmy like me went for more of a singer with Ed Minton as I went for Alex Davies we then went into uncontrollable fits of laughter as we realised that we had the same kind of history as them meeting at school and staying friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story so I would like to know what you think :)
Jo x