Still Figuring Out ...

Chapter 4

When the guys had started making their ways back to the dressing rooms to get changed I dawdled behind trying to take in what was actually happening. I glimpsed around at everything and then I saw Trace. He stood there with his odd smile and called me over. Not being one for saying no I walked over, he said about how he saw us on stage and was very impressed. He was curious and asked if we where the girlfriends of the band not wanting to lie I said no in a sympathetic way. He just stood there and snarled in an alluring way and grabbed me by the waist and said “well do you wanna be mine?” I was quite scared and didn’t know what to say all I could remember was what he has been like in the past to other women and I was shocked to think he wanted me to be one of them.
From behind me I heard a yelp of Alex, he had obviously realised I hadn’t been there and came to find out what was going on. He glanced at Trace and pulled me away I stood behind him holding on because I was starting to feel slightly light headed to find that He was telling Trace that I was his vixen and no one else’s. Through al the shock all I could do was smile at the thought of being Alex’s.
I started to felt lighter headed and passed out from all the heat. All I could remember for the next 7 minutes was getting carried away by 2 people obviously my baby Alex had got on with Trace enough to get me back to the dressing room and laid on Alex’s foot-on. Emmy and Jen by this time where scared after seeing Trace and Alex carry me back. Emmy being as cheeky as she was put on some faking and pretended to cry just to get close to Ed who held her close, so close she could hear the steady beating of his heart. Jen slowly caught on and started whaling softly for Dan to grin and give a manly head up to Ed who was just pleased to have a girl so close to him.
Dan mimed “hell yeah” to Ed who gave him an awkward stare as he had seen that Jen was watching him. She playfully hit him on the chest to watch him slowly fall to the floor. Jen leant over him and lay on top as if she was alone in his room and whispered in his ear “hell yeah”she giggled softly then went in for a kiss. Emmy looked up at Ed who was contently watching all of her miniscule movements and swept her to a side to start kissing her too.
Meanwhile in the other room I was on the bed slowly coming back into consciousness to find Alex watching over me almost in tears himself at the thought of me being in pain even though we had only met 6 hours before hand. He jumped at the thought that I was ok and coming back around he started to babble through tears that he was so sorry and he loved me and should have taken more care of me. How could I have ever got angry at him I was the fool who strayed far behind the pack it was my fault.
After an hour of being in the room alone Jen and Emmy came into the room saying that the last train home was going in 30 minutes so they would have to get ready to leave or they will miss it.
Dan with bright red lips by now turned to us all saying we could get a trip home on their tour bus to our flat. So the fun continued for another 2 hours till we had to go.