Still Figuring Out ...

Chapter 6

I had been missing for about a month. Jen and Emmy were left with a note saying that I was fed up with the way Alex had been around me. I might have been a strong fighter but as soon as my true emotions got played with I would turn into a small lost child and try to get away as soon as I could. I didn’t stop to think what was going on at all. I just took it as Alex hadn’t spoken to me for a month and now he was at the stage of when he saw me he would just turn around and talk to the guys and the girls.
Out of curiosity Emmy started to look into where her mysterious gifts came from so she could thank them and so she could also get to know who her mysterious stalker is. She went to all the postal companies and they said that the stamp on it was from personal deliverers and apparently they aren’t too cheap. Emmy went to that person and found out that the mysterious man at hand had been Ali Paul the keyboardist from in the band that Emmys crush was in .Ed hadn’t spoken to Emmy properly since that day that they went to the exclusive gig. They would still say hi and hug each other goodbye when they hung out but they wouldn’t speak one on one because they were both so shy. Emmy longed to speak to him but never knew what to say and Ed was unsure of how to act around her when he was on his own because he didn’t want her getting annoyed with him. Emmy found this as an excuse to talk to Ed so she got onto the phone and phoned up his number which he had written down and had been in her bra just in case she wanted him. He picked up almost instantly with a chirpy ladish tone saying “yo yo yo whats up hahahaha?” Emmy giggled her distinctively girly giggle and she could hear him suck in a gulp of air and then the next thing she heard was “the number you are calling has been taken out of service please leave a message after the tone beeeeeep” Emmy just sighed and said “Ed I know it’s you! I need help please? You know Ali from your band he has been sending me gifts and I was wandering if you knew why?” “I asked him too” neither of them said anything for a short while. “Well what did he send then?” “Some lovely flowers some incense a bear some chocolates they are all gorgeous!” “Where is Ali? I want to say thank you in person.” “He is probably by his laptop. He seems to always be by it the last couple of weeks!” “Oh ok well tell him that I love the bear it’s really sweet I’m looking at it at the moment and it’s always in my room” Nothing was said for a while. “What is it Hunni? Has something happened to you?” “I can see you!””What?””Pull a face and I’ll tell you what face I’m that sure I am looking at you! How is this possible?” “That’s really weird! It’s not like you are inside my teddy hahahaha ...I have been getting dressed in this room I hope he hasn’t seen it all!? That would explain the weird looks. Omg help me Ed I love you please don’t let him do this to me!” “I love you too I have for ages and I didn’t know how to say this is how I got you in this mess! I’m so sorry I’ll just leave you!” *phone line went*. Emmy just slumped down and cried her heart out. He had left her just after he admitted his love.