Still Figuring Out ...

Chapter 7

6 years on in the best tour that Elliot Minor has done!
Jen got to 8 months and 2 weeks pregnancy before her and Dan had to go into labour to give birth to Donny and Josh. Growing up they are little monsters but at least they had the great taste in music like their father. To the audiences delight for parallel worlds their father gave them the chance to come on stage and dance around to go off to their new baby sitter Emmy whom they loved because of all her bubbly love for them.
Emmy and Ed made up because they couldn’t bear to be apart but for all the idiotic and perverted motions that Ali made he was kicked out of the band and the fans believed that it was probably the best thing that happened to the band even though he was amazing at what he did.
Me on the other hand I found my best thing I got my boy back and he is my official boy we have been married for 5 years now and I have not regretted it once! He had been ignoring me because he was thinking of the proper place to propose and how. He had brought the ring the night after we first met.
Elliot Minor has never been such a popular band and all the guys have agreed to stand by their girl and to look after them as much as they can and the tour bus has now turned out to be a tour Double Decker which the boys old and young agree is the funniest thing they have ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is quick and a rubbish ending. I wrote this ages ago.