Sequel: You Fight Me.

You Know Me Better Than I Know Myself.

quando ele não vai mostrar o quão longe pode ir o amor

The first time you meet the person you love is perfect, you don't know each other, and you don't know the trouble you're going to go through to get each other. you're both curious about each other and find attractions in each others appearance.

when I met Alex for the first time, it was perfect like that. he was sweet and curious about me, I tried to lay it cool so he wouldn't know for long I'd loved and ached for him. I bet he did knew. we talked for what seemed hours, then he asked me if I wanted to come with him to the tour bus, I said yes.

we had the most wonderful sex that night, he never said anything bad about me or my body, he loved it all. he gave me his number saying he wanted to meet again. I wrote to him the day after and he answered me. we wrote for some weeks before he asked me out on a date.

it has been 6 months since our first date, we now live together in a beautiful house with his dog Molly, and my 2 cats, Pussi and Figaro. we have been fighting a lot, about the stupidest things. we're different and like different things, he likes to make fun of the things I like to do, knowing I get mad. we're both equal jealous, his mouth is just louder than mine, when it comes to telling about when we're jealous.

his friends can't understand why he's still together with me, it's not like the dislike me. But they know we fight, and hurt each other emotionally. my friends has been telling me to dumb him for the last 3 months telling me he's no good for me and he keeps me in a short leech, which is not good for me.

but they don't understand it like me and him do. he knows me better than anyone else, and I need him to keep my mind on the edge. I do say nasty things to him when we fight. I can be a cold-hearted bitch, and I say the nastiest things that offends Alex.

we've had to face the fact we're from different countries and different environments, he grew up in a loved family, he got the choice to find his talents and find out what he was good at. I grew up in a family with less love and more beating. we didn't have much money and we had to work in the field to help our parents, who fought all the time. I didn't know any better about love. I didn't knew how to show affection to the one my heart ached for.

I'm bitter, I say and do hurtful things, but I love him more than anything. without him I'm nothing at all, I can't pretend I don't care about him. And he knows it. he don't use it against me, but he knows it. he's my first, best and last chance at love.
♠ ♠ ♠
first Chapter :)
I use Portuguese Chapter titles, 'Coz I think it looks beautiful and I'm partly Portuguese :)

next Chapter title; "podemos aprender com os erros que nós fazemos por amor."