Status: its a work in progress

Life's Creepy That Way

Get Outta My Head, Please?

Okay, there's something I have to say.. something I have to admit. The paranormal around my house is getting crazy.. they're in my head, changing my dreams, taunting me.

Dreams:

I keep dreaming about disease. Its obviously not based in this time period based on the clothing, and it's like I'm a guest in this spirits reality. Like I'm just visiting. I can never see this guys face, and here is the stunning reality: he's a plague doctor. I'm curious on why he was in America, sure, we had a lot of disease issues, but the plague? Why am I dreaming about the plague?

Anyway, I follow him down these alleys and into homes, all decrepit and dusty. I guess that kinda makes sense, because if you have something as horrid as the plague, you probably don't have the time or energy to clean.

So I go into this room with him, and there's a woman screaming because her daughter is dead. The plague doctor that I'm accompanying just shakes his head and they take the little girl [who has to be at least the same age as my niece, which is three] and put her on some sort of cart. He turns to me, points to the woman and then I wake up. [I haven't told anyone about this dream, not even Justin, because I only remember my dreams when I'm not expecting them]

Taunting:

Something keeps telling me, "You can't see them, but they can see you." Its like they're chanting it in my head as if to make fun of me for not being able to see them. I can sense their emotions, their hatred towards me, all of the times they use their energy to hurt me.... etc.

Things haven't been violent lately, its mostly them screaming and taunting. I haven't had such angry spirits attached to me before, and it's kinda scary. Can't tell anyone here at home, because they're really skeptical. Dad is afraid of anything he cannot control, mum is just.... mum. Grama is heavy in her beliefs that ghosts don't exist. The cat cant technically talk to me, so I consider telling her a waste when I know she can see them. She has one thing that I don't: she, being an animal with their heightened senses and such, can see the ghosts. I can hear and feel them, not see them.

Well, that's all for now...