Status: its a work in progress

Life's Creepy That Way

Recollections

The more I am remembering, the more things are making sense.

Remember the heavy booted steps? The sound of the breathing as if it were a smoker?

My grandfather worked at the same spot my father works, and was a heavy smoker. It's what ended his life. My father once said that my grandfather, his father, would have protected me with his life... what if he was protecting me then.. but from The Veil?

I must spill an unknown fact about myself.. I was molested by an "uncle" which almost led to my suicide. After this happened is when I heard this. Maybe he was checking in on me.. I don't know, but maybe he was trying to keep me safe, like dad said he would have. My parents aren't aware of this, or know that any of these "ghosts" have contacted me.

I never said any of this was "sugar coated" because that's obviously not how life works. I did swear to myself that I would share these experiences. Any help for the once I've been blessed to be in contact with [the dead] have given me a bit more reason in life.

Even the dead need someone to confide in.
♠ ♠ ♠
***
The reason I say "ghosts" is because I'm still fairly skeptical, mainly because I've had people tell me I'm crazy.. But now I know that I'm NOT the only one this has happened to. It's immensly reassuring, and I thank you all for this. Especially Isabelle, my beautiful fiance. And Justin, my dearest friend who never once said I was crazy, and always listened.