Status: I need ideas for this story.. I'm in my first year of college and have barely anytime.. but I'm just looking for somewhere to go with this

Life as a Dupuis

Chapter 1

It was 6:30 am on a monday morning in November when an alarm clock went off in the Dupuis/Gagnon house. Emilie Gagnon knocked on her daughter's door.

" Skylar wake up. Time for school " she said
"noooo, I don't want to go!" I mumble but loud enough for her to hear.

I throw my covers and blankets off me and walk into the bathroom across from my room. I turn on on the shower and get in. I wash myself and then I grab my coconut scented shampoo. I put some in my hair and started to wash my hair. I finish and put conditioner in my hair.

"HURRY UP! I need to brush my teeth" Luke says banging loudly on the door.

"Hold on! I'm washing my hair." I say rinsing the conditioner out and turn off the water. I
wrapped a towel around myself and look at the clock on the wall.

" What are you rushing for?! It's only 7 o'clock and school doesn't start until 7:45" I said to him in a snippy tone.

" I have to brush my teeth and get the car heated. If you've forgotten it's snowing outside!" he yelled back.

I opened the bathroom door and let him in.
" Whatever, I was done anyway."

I walk into my room and go pick out clothes. I got dressed in denim jeggins, a tank top, and my brother's plain black crewneck sweatshirt.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I am greeted with the smell of chocolate chip waffles and eggs.

"Bonjour Mama!" I waked over to where she was seated and kissed her on the cheek.

" Il y a des gaufres et des oeufs sur le comptoir pour le petit déjeuner" she said (There are waffles and eggs on the counter for breakfast)

Luke come down the stairs gives mom a hug and kisses me on the cheek.

"Il sent bien ici Mama." he said ( It smells good in here)

"C'est vrai. Merci!" I said to my mom (It's true, thank you)

"You're welcome. You need to hurry up though. It's almost 7:25." she said

We finished out breakfast and went to go get our things. I put on my black uggs and got my northface backpack. I met Luke at the from door. We walked to his car and got in. We both had our licenses but it was better that on our drove and saved on gas.

" Do we have to pick up anyone today?" Luke asked
"No, my friends are meeting us at school today" I replied

Luke started the car and drove onto the road. Our school was only 8 mins away from the house but Luke had hockey game after school.

I turned the radio on low. Luke and I had a meaningless and entertaining conversation until we reached the school. He parked the car and we both went out separate ways.

"Skylar!!" My best friends yelled when they saw me walk into the school

"Hey! " I replied smiling " What are you guys doing after school?"

"Nada , rien , nothing! Haha" said Christiana whom we call Nana

"Can we go to your house after school?" said my other friend Sara

" I'm not going home after school, " I said in an unenthusiastic voice " I have to go pick uke up some gatorade for the game. You guys can come with me though!"

"Okay that's fine." said Sara and Nana
*Bell Rings*
"Ugh! See you guys after school" I said waving to them.

I didn't have any classes with my friends. I think the school did it on purpose since it was our senior year. Oddly enough I had all my classes with my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Skylar's Clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=44086346
This is my first story!
Sorry if it's bad!
Feedback would be great!