Status: I need ideas for this story.. I'm in my first year of college and have barely anytime.. but I'm just looking for somewhere to go with this

Life as a Dupuis

Chapter 3

I pulled into my driveway. Luke got out and hen to the backseat to retrieve his hockey bag. He walked to the front door and turned around.

"You coming Sky?" he asked

"Yeah, I'll be in there soon." I replied.

What would happen when I walked through that door? I felt as if something was just waiting for me. I just had a feeling. I just need to stop thinking so negatively. Nothing bad is going o happen to me. I'm just being a pessimist right now.

I started to walk up to the front door. I walked into the house and slowly went into the living room.

In the living room, I saw my mother and Luke talking to some unknown man. I thought they were talking to a NHL scout. Was Luke getting drafted?

"Skylar, I want you to meet someone very important." my mother said to me.

The man stoop up and turned around. I've never been so shocked.

" oh my god! You're Pascal Dupuis." I exclaimed
He chuckled and nodding his head.

"Yes but I am also your father." he said quietly.

I lied. This is the moment when where I've been the most shocked. I didn't know why to do. So many emotions were going through my heart and my head. I was angry. I was shocked and I was happy. I was upset and then I was sad. Why couldn't my body just stick with 1 emotion. I looked at him with such surprise.

"Daddy?" I whispered with tears in my eyes.

"Yes, baby girl. I'm right here." he said smiling.

I couldn't believe that he was standing in front of me right now. My own father. My own flesh and blood. I didn't even think twice. I ran full speed in his arms. My body shook with how much crying an sobbing I was doing.

"I'm so happy you're here." I said still crying

He wrapped his arms tightly around me and I felt tears hit the back of the neck. I look up and him and he's crying as well.
He got up with me in his arms and sat down in the chair he was in before with me on his lap.

I looked up and my mother and Luke were smiling at us.

" I'm sorry I never told you about them Pascal. I dint want you to be tied down or be worried about anything. I hope that one day you can forgive me." my mother said with hopeful eyes

" Emilie, you have nothing to me sorry for. I understand why you did it. I don't blame you for anything. You are and will always be my first love and my best friend." Pascal said.

" I have home videos and picture albums you can look at" Emilie said smiling

"of course you do" Luke said with a dramatic sigh

" You kept a camera in out faces twenty-four hours a day. " I said laughing with dramatic hand movement

" You enjoyed it don't lie." my mother said laughing.

After the jokes and laughing calmed down, I sighed happily and I looked around. This is how life should be isn't it? I have my mother, brother and father in my life now. What more could a girl ask for?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long for an update.
I have to deal with school , school softball and now travel softball.
So much stress! I'm trying to get things done as quick as possible.
Feedback?