‹ Prequel: Remembering Sunday
Status: I'll have my laptop Thursday or Wednesday so updating more frequent

My Only One

Tour Ended

Tour ended. Aria and I went home before the last show in Baltimore. We told they guy we weren't going. we unpacked everything. We left and picked up Roofus from Aria's aunt's house and came home and let Roofus smell everything. Aria fell asleep on the bed and i did some laundry. A few packages came while we were on tour with the guys. I opened all the one's with my name on it. It was a few Winnie The Pooh figuring and my JAGK jacket and my Amerrickan leather jacket and a few JAGK shirts. I put them up in my room. A few hours later Jack calls me to let me know they were done with the show and they'll be home in like a few hours. I slipped on my new leather jacket and took a cab to the venue and used the back stage passes and went back stage and snuck up behind Jack.

I whispered in his ear, "Boo!"

He squeaked, "Des i thought you went home"

I giggled at his squeak, "I missed you too Much." i said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close, "I missed you too lovely."

I smile and look down and his shoes. He lifts my head up and kisses me softly. I kiss him back softly. We kissed for a while before Zack pulls him away.

"Duuude! We have the hustler club meet and greet." Zack says, "Nice Jacket." he acknowledge my Amerrickan leather jacket.

"I know!" i said.

"Damn," Jack says and pecks my lips then him and Zack walks to the meet and greet.

I giggles and took out my phone and texted Jack:

To: Jacky Bassam Barakat
Bby m'tired going home. I love you so much
Sent:12/20/12

I slipped my phone into my pocket and took a cab home. I went inside and went straight to bed,.

~The Next day~

Aria and I was doing laundry.

"God I'm so tired!" Aria says.

"I know right! OmG after all the laundry is done I'm going back to sleep!" i said.

"Hopefully the guys don't bug for the next couple of day" Aria says almost in a whine.

"I know..." I said and yawns a bit pulling laundry into the living room and starts folding them. "We have like 2 more loads left."

"Wash and dry?" Aria asks and folds.

"One dry and one wash and dry" I said.

"UGH!" Aria complains.

We finished the laundry and we started cooking a nice home made meal. We ate then went back to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
1st chapter is never good haha hope you enjoy this sequel