‹ Prequel: Remembering Sunday
Status: I'll have my laptop Thursday or Wednesday so updating more frequent

My Only One

Surprises and Jobs

I woke up in Jack's arms on my bed. I had a hang over. I got out of bed and went to shower. After I was done showering I got dress. I looked at Jack he was still asleep. I did my hair and started putting on my make up.

"Where are you going?" Jack asks.
"Some where," I replied.
"Which is?" he questions.
I bite my lip, "I have a job interview."
"Really?" he says.
"Yeah. It's at a school but I think I look okay." I said.
"I think you look perfect." he mumbled.
"Awh, thank you" I says.
"Welcome. do you want me to take me you there?" he says.
"Nah I'll be fine." I said.

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Aria was all dressed for her job at the preschool. I drank some coffee and ate protein bar.

"I'm going to my interview now" I said grabbing my keys ruffling my hair back.
"Okay..." Aria says.

I got in my car and went to the interview. I got left after the interview and sat in my car and drove to home an sat on the couch kicking off my shoes, and leave my purse and blazer on the couch. Aria was gone and Jack was probably home. It was too early to drink. I made a cake and cupcakes. I cleaned up the house. Alex walked in.

"Anyone home?" he asks.
"I am!" I said.
"Hi I!" he giggles.
"Destery is home!" I replied.
"Where are you?" he questions.
"Kitchen." I answered.

He walked in as I was putting the last dish away.

"Oooooooo Cupcakes and cake," Alex says picking one up.
"No!" I said, "They are for Aria's class tomorrow!"
"What about the cake?" he says putting it back.
"That for whenever Aria gets home and Jack comes over and I get the job we'll eat it as victory cake if i don't get it its a misery cake." I answered.
"Dammit..." Alex said.
"So why did you come over?" I asked.
"I wanted some company. Rian and Zack is at their folks and the road crew is somewhere and Jack went somewhere he didn't tell me." he commented.
"I think Jack is going to break up with me," I blurted out.
"What why?" He says.
"We have been so awkward since I got back," I said.
"Don't jump to conclusions..." Alex mumbles.
"Sorry..." I mumbled.

He wrapped his arms around me and cuddles me. I cuddled him. I put the cupcakes and cake away. We sat on the couch and watched a few movies. Aria walked in.

"Hey guys." Aria says.
"Hi Aria. Oh I made your class cupcakes." I said.
"Thank you...hey babe." she says leaning down kissing Alex.
He kissed her back then pulled away slightly, "Hey baby."

She put her bad away and took of her shoes and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist. I watched them and looked at the TV. She started giggling and looked at them. Alex was tickling her. I sighed and they stopped. There was a knocked on the door. i got up and got it and saw Jack all dress up.

"Hey Jack?" I said.
"Hey Baby." He says and pulls me into a hug, "let's go out tonight."
"I should go slip on a dress." I says and nods.
"Alright." He said and walked in and sat on the couch.
I closed the door, "Aria come with me!" We rushed upstairs to my room.

I started to get undress to my undies and tank top and Aria was looking through my closet. I turned on my curling iron. Aria pulls out a green dress.

"This?" she asks.
"No..." I said looking at myself in the mirror.
"This?" She said holding a pink dress
I was taking off my jewelry, "No...."
She held out a red dress, "This for sure!"
"No it might remind him I cut..." i said.

Aria put together my outfit for me. I put it on Aria curled my hair and did my make up.

"Really?" Alex asks when Aria was rushing down .
"Mhm..." Jack says.

I came downstairs.

"Do I look okay?" I asked.
Jack looked at me, "Beautiful," he got up and kissed me lightly.
"Thank you." I said.

We walked out the door and got in car.

"So are you going to tell me where we are going or is that a surprise?" I asked.
"It's a surprise." He said.
I poked his stomach as he was driving and felt something, "What's that?"
He pulls over and takes a deep breath and pulls a box out of his pocket, "Umm...Well i was going to wait till we got to the restaurant but ummm I can do it here. But ummm Destery Love Cooper will you marry me." he says opening the box.
"OH MY GOSH JACK" I said tears going down my face, "Yes of course I will!"

He put the ring on my finger and we kissed for a long time. I slid into his lap and we cuddled. I got back into the passenger seat. We drove to the restaurant and ate and got dessert. We got home. Jack sat on the couch and I sat on his lap.

"OH MY GOSH!" Aria says looking at me.
"What?" Alex says.
"JACK PURPOSED!" Aria said.
"HE DID!" I squealed.

Aria and I spent the rest of the night talking about wedding. Alex and Jack just stared at us the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwh Jack purposes/proposes (i dunno how to spell it.)
The Ring