‹ Prequel: Remembering Sunday
Status: I'll have my laptop Thursday or Wednesday so updating more frequent

My Only One

Ravens

Aria and I went to the Ravens game with the boys. It was Raves verses Eagles. Aria, Alex, and Jack are wearing Ravens jerseys. Matt and I are wearing Eagles jerseys.

"I cant believe my baby likes the Eagles," Jack says.

"Get over it babe," I said wrapping my arms around his neck loosely.

"I might," Jack said wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close, kisses me softly.

I kiss him back, "Eagles are going to win."

"No way!" Jack says.

"Yes Way!" I protested.

"Hell Yeah!" Flyzik says. We high five.

"Whatever" jack mumbles. We sit down in our seats. We watched the game. At one point Matt and I jumped up!

"GO! GO! GO!" we yelled.The player makes a touchdown. Matt and I cheered. We sat down.

The game ended Eagles won by 6 points.

"I told you babe Eagles were going to win," I said turning around in my seat cuz i was riding shot gun and Jack was in the back seat.

"Yeah Yeah," Jack mumbled and he leaned forward.

I kissed him softly, "Don't get all worked up about a game babe please."

"Alright I won't...for you," He said and kissed me back softly.

We get home. Aria and I curled up on the couch.

"No more football games with the boys." Aria mumbles.

"I know," I said.

We fall asleep.

~The Next Day~

Aria and I woke and got showered and dressed. We sat down on the couch and watched Straight To DVD.

"Oh nothing like STD in the morning," Aria said and we laughed.

"Yes Ma'am!" I said. My phone buzzed. I read the text.

From: Mr. Hand Tattoo
Dropping by I need to talk to YOU!
Sent: 12/28/12 10:14am

To: Mr. Hand Tattoo
Alright?...o_O talk to u wen u get there.
Sent: 12/28/12 10:17am

A few minutes later Alex was knocking on the door.

"I'll get it!" I said getting up and opened the door and walked outside, "What Alex?"

He grabs my arm and pushes up my sleeve and looks at my arm, "Des..."

I pushed down my sleeve, "You tell Jack I'll kick your ass got it? What even made you think of it?"

"I never forgot I just wanted to check up on you," He said and kissed my forehead, "i won't tell Jack...just stop please."

"I will..." I mumbled, "Anything else?"

"I just wanted to know a place Aria always wanted to go?" Alex asks.

"Italy," I said.

"Oh...I'll take her there...Thanks Des." He says and hugs me. I hugged him back. Alex went home and I went back inside.

"Who was that?" Aria asks.

"Alex...he had to ask me a question about you," I said.

"oh okay!" Aria said.

"yeah"i said and plopped down on the couch next to her. Jack Gone Wild part saying playing.

"Good Timing!" Aria said.

I laughed and watched, "I know..."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is such a semi lame chapter