‹ Prequel: Remembering Sunday
Status: I'll have my laptop Thursday or Wednesday so updating more frequent

My Only One

New Year's

~New Year's Eve~

We stayed at our place for New Year's Eve. Alex and Jack are with us. It's 11pm. Jack and I are just snuggling on the couch. Alex and Aria are snuggling on the other couch. I glanced over at Alex. We decided to play beer pong to pass what seems the longest hour ever. We set it up.

"Who against who?" Jack asks.

"Alex against Me.You against Des." Aria responds.

"Okay sounds good." Jack says, "Ladies First"

Aria and I go first.

"Okay Babe Go." Alex says to Aria.

"With Pleasure," Aria replies and throws the ping pong ball into one of the six cups.

"Baby got skills." he took out the ball out and and drinks the cup. The continue their game. Jack and I start our game.

~11:59:95pm~

"5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!" we all cheered.

Alex got down on one knee, "Aria Hale will you marry me?" he asks her.

"Oh My Gosh Yes Alex I will!" she says. He slips the ring on her finger and stands up and kisses her.

"Awwwh!" Jack and I cooed. Jack and I took pictures of them and tweeted them. Jack and I took pictures of us kissing and tweeted them.

"I love you Destery," Jack says.

"I love you too Jack," I replied.

We went up to my room and lied down in my bed. We cuddled. Jack had fallen asleep. I was bored so i changed out phone wallpapers on our phones. I scrolled through Jack's photos Him and celebrities,family, friends, us and me. I just smiled and put his phone down and slowly drifted asleep.

~8am~

I woke up after Aria yelled at me to wake up.

"Where is Jack?" I asked.

"Him and my fiance are down stairs so come on get up!" she says and giggles. "Okay." I said getting up and we go down stairs.

"Hi Destery," Alex says as we walk in.

"Hi Alex," I said smiling and waddled over to Jack.

"Hey Baby," Jack says pulling me onto his lap.

"Im so tired," I mumbled.

"We'll snuggle on the couch after breakfast." He replies and kisses my cheek.

"Okay Babe," I said. Aria puts down a cup of coffee and a plate with cake on it and a fork.

"Cake?" I asked.

"Yes Cake!" Aria said.

"Okay," I said getting off of Jack's lap and sits in the chair next to him and starts to eat and drink my breakfast.

"So Plans for today?" Aria asked

"You and Me are going to my parent's house to announce our engagement," Alex says.

"That sounds nice," She says.

"I thought we could hang out at my folks," Jack says to me.

"Okay," I said.

"Yay I'll meet you at noon then." Jack says.

"But what about our snuggle time?" i asked and pouts.

"Okay." Jack says. We walked to the living room and snuggles on the couch. jack gets up around 10.

"I'll see you in 2 hours." Jack says and leaves.

"Okay babe," i said getting up and going upstairs and showers. I slip on my green dress and my faux pearl necklace. I put on one of Jack's jackets. I put on my original Chuck Taylor's. Alex and Aria had already left. Jack stopped by at noon. He knocked on the door.

"COME IN!" I yelled putting my hair up.

He comes in, "Ready?" he asks.

I slipped in the last bobby pin, "Yeah!" I said grabbing my purse and rush down stairs.

"You look cute in my jacket," he said.

We leave and drvoe to his parent's house.

"Hi Sweeties," Joyce says as we walk in.

"hi Mrs. Barakat," I said in reply.

"Destery, sweetie, i told you can call me mom," she says.

"Okay," I said.

"Happy New Year's Kids," she says,

"Happy New Year's mom," Me and Jack say.

"You kids hungry?" she asks.

"Yes! Jack says.

"You always are hungry Jack," Joyce says.

"I know he is.He always has his head in the fridge," I said laughing a bit.

"Sounds like my baby boy," she said laughing slightly.

"I'm going to go to taco bell," Jack interjects.

"No I'll make you lunch," Joyce says.

"No I'll make lunch for my man and his mommy," i stated.

"No destery It's fine I can do it." she replies.

"No I insist on doing it," I remarked.

"Alright," she says. Jack kisses me quickly and I kissed him back.

I walk into the kitchen and make them lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
i had writers block for a long time . I managed to write thisthough so sorry if it isnt that great