Status: Slow updates... bare with me.

The Past Defines Just Who We Are

It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.


Is it really? Can you honestly say that your hearts one desire would be better than never having it at all? Well, I'll be the first to tell you that that statement is some absolute crap, because when that love is gone, you're left with nothing but hurt. Feeling scared, alone, and there's this numbness in your heart that you can't exactly explain. When that love leaves, you wonder why they had to go; was it something that you did, something that you said, something that you just couldn't bring yourself to say? You may try to look for some sort of explanation, but there's nothing that could make that emptiness and sadness go away. Could there even possibly be a reason why you were left feeling like this? Could that reason even help you through the day? Will that reason be enough to put a smile back on your face, a spring back in your step? Sorry, but the answer is no. Nothing could make the loss of your love ever seem right or reasonable. No matter how hard you try to fix the wrong that has been committed, you can't. And you'll end up blaming yourself. Because even if that does somehow find it's way back to you, who's to say that it won't just pack up it's bags and leave again? Basically, when you're love is gone and you notice there's something missing, something that you really seem to need, you'll end up just like me.