Hush

Real World

I ran down the hallway and ignored Emilia’s calls, I had to get out of here, they were all fruit loops.
I ran up the stairs and into Emilia’s room, locking the door I began to grab anything that belonged to me. I was taking too long and I knew that, I heard a soft knock come to the door.

“Who is it?” I asked,

“Juliet,” came a soft angelic voice, the voice lured me to open the door.

“What is it you want?” I asked softly, she asked if she could come in, I nodded and stepped aside, letting her into the large room. She sat on the bed and motioned for me to sit next to her. I obliged and sat beside her.

“Honey, I know its hard to believe, even I had trouble believing this but things get better,” she stated, I nodded and listened to her comforting words. She knew what she was talking about, that much was obvious. I smiled in gratitude as she comforted me, she was a lot like Emilia, understanding and kind.

“So I’m really a …?” I tried to ask but couldn’t find the word.

“Yes, you really are a vampire,” she answered, I nodded slowly, before grabbing my things and heading for the door.

“If you leave, it won’t be long before your dead,” Juliet called after me, “Alina, don’t go, things will get better, I swear to you, everything will be alright,” she finished, I turned to look at her.

“I have family that need me,” I stated, she shook her head sadly.

“When Malachai found you, you were the only one still alive,” she began, “your mother, father and brother were all dead,” She stated, I felt hot tears coming to my eyes.

“Tell me that your lying to me please,” I begged, she softly shook her head.

“I can’t,” she replied, at that point I felt myself black out and go into a dreamless sleep. When I awoke, Emilia was wiping a soft wet towel to my forehead.

“I’m sorry about your family,” she whispered, I nodded and began to sit up. I looked at her.

“I’d feel better if I knew for sure that they are in a better place,” I muttered, Emilia brushed my hair out of my face. She was a lot like Helena, my older sister who was still back in Finland.

“I know there in a better place,” Emilia answered, I smiled and hugged her in appreciation.

“Thank you,” I whispered, she nodded and smiled at me when she pulled back.

“Come on its dinner time,” she stated as she helped me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was written by Little-Miss-Evil.Thank you again. Hey guys please comment!