Hush

Before The Dawn

The next day I found myself sitting at the table eating my breakfast. Alina sat beside me. She poured lots of sugar and lemon on her pancakes before licking her lips and taking the first bite of her pancakes. "So, you're going to see your husband today?" Alina asked. I shook my head.

"No, i'm going to visit someone else today!" I replied. Alina stopped what she was doing and stared at me with a confused look.

"Well, the first person I would go to see if I were you, is my husband. May I ask why you are not going to see him first?" Alina continued the conversation that I wanted to end.

"You see I don't love my husband because he was a bad man and he doesn't love me. The person I am going to see today is a man that loves me and he is the man I should have married," I replied. Alina nodded her head and finished her pancakes.

Later that day, Malachai drove me to the prison that Charlie was staying in. We came just in time for visiting time. I saw Charlie who seemed happy but uncertain of something. I turned to Malachai. "That's him, thank you so much Malachai!" I said. Malachai nodded and sat down on one of the seats near the door. I walked over where Charlie was and sat down at the seat in front of him. He walked over to where I was sitting and I stood in front of him. He leaned over and gave me a long hug. Tears fell from my eyes. "I missed you so much!" I admitted.

"I missed you too! Emilia where's Michael?" Charlie asked as he released me from his tight hug. I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Don't worry about Michael, he wont hurt us again!" I replied.

Charlie smiled but his smile soon went away as he asked "why did you send me that letter?"

I shook my head. "What letter?" I asked. Every letter I sent Charlie was just news about how my life was going but he seemed really upset.

"You sent me a suicide letter the day Michael came to see me," Charlie replied.

I shook my head once again. "Charlie I never sent you a suicide letter that must of been Michael, because that night Michael tried to kill me!" I announced. Charlie's eyes were wide and his jaw dropped.

"He did what? If I ever see him again..." Charlie stopped and looked at me. I smiled.

"Go on you can say it!" I giggled.

"I'll kill him!" Charlie finished his sentence. I kissed Charlie goodbye and told him that somehow I was going to get him out of there. I walked back over to Malachai who offered to give me a lift back to Malachai's house. I smiled and agreed to go back. On the way home I thought of a plan to get Charlie out.

We came to a road that was very familiar to me. It was the road in which Miachael and I had lived. I asked Malachai to stop at me house and I began to make my way to the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if you like the story please!