Hush

The Guest Room

Juliet asked me did I have any questions. I couldn’t think of any because i was in shock but I told her I’d come back to her if I ever did have any questions.

Juliet led me back up to the guest room. “So is this my room now?” I asked her. Juliet smiled and shook her head. “It’s only temporary until we find a spare room for you!” Juliet explained. I nodded my head and Juliet said good night.

I got changed into a night dress that Juliet had left me on the bed and went to sleep on the small, cold bed that lay in the corner of the room.

It all came back to me that night. I had a dream that was really more of a flashback. It was horrible! I saw Michael aggressively pull me to the beach and knock me out after that it went blank. Then I began to think of my day here in the house when I heard a bang on the door.

I woke up and all I could see was darkness. The door at the end of the room opened allowing a bright light to cover the dark room. I was being blinded by the strong light. I heard someone say “get off me!” Then everything went dark again.

“Hello,” I heard someone say. I looked around the room after a minute I gradually got my sight back. I saw a figure come towards me.

“Hi” I replied a bit scared as I could not see who was there. “Hello!” the voice said again. I knew it was a women’s voice but she sounded rather young. In her teens I would of guessed.

“I’m scared!” the voice said. I jumped out of bed and quickly turned on the lights. I saw a young girl who was pale sitting on the floor. She had hazel eyes and red and yellow hair.

“What’s your name?” I asked the girl who had a frightened look on her face. The girl was crying she wiped her tears from under her eyes and began to sniff.

“I’m Alina!” she sobbed. I walked over to the girl and sat beside her. I wiped her tears and put my arm around her. Her tears made my dress damp.

“Shh. It’s ok” I reminded her. “My name is Emilia and I’m going to make sure that everything is ok” I reassured the girl. She looked up at me and nodded her head.

“Thank you!” she replied drying her tears with her sleeve. I nodded back and smiled. I pulled the blanket back and sat down beside the girl again.

“You take my bed for tonight and I’ll stay on the floor, and we’ll see what happens tomorrow, yeah?” I whispered. The girl nodded and got into the bed. She pulled the blanket over her and I made a pillow out of the black dress Juliet gave to me. I quickly ran over and turned the light off. Alina was fast asleep after 5 minutes and I continued to dream but this time about Charlie!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment guys i really really do need the support or whats the point of writing more if no one cares please show that you do!

Image