Status: In progress

A Once in a Lifetime Love

Bleed Into Your Mind

Their wedding was the perfect picture of Alyssa's dream.
She had never imagined her life would turn out like this, she never thought in a million years she was worthy enough to be John O'Callaghan's wife. She never thought that a petty little dream she had in high school would ever come true. This was completely surreal for her, and she was still taking it all in with him by her side.

John was beaming with joy. He couldn't believe that he was married, let alone to the girl of his dreams. Who knew that love at first sight actually existed because if it hadn't he wouldn't be married to her, this girl that he loved with all of his heart. He was exhilarated, a feeling he seldom had, usually when he was on stage singing his heart out, but here he was, a ring on his left finger and a girl that he would never let go of and he was happy.

They both looked blissfully happy.
Like nothing could tear them apart.

They searched endlessly for a song that they both loved and that fit their kind of love. Alyssa wanted their first dance to be to John's Like We Did (When We Were Lost), because she knew it was about them, but John didn't want to use one of his songs. They kept looking until they took a listen to it again and they both immediately knew that it was Ryan Adam's "Desire" all along, and that's what their first dance was to as husband and wife.

John took her hand in his and just stared into her eyes. He wrapped his arms around her as she laid her head on his chest. She was so tiny compared to him, but she loved their awkward height distance. As they swayed across the dance floor John would whisper the lyrics in her ear, singing along with his idol, Ryan Adams. The song ended but he didn't let go of her, he picked her up in his arms and kissed her, he always kissed her like it was his last.
♠ ♠ ♠
not done with this chapter. i need something to inspire me! any ideas?