Status: slow updates

Ice

I don't share Ice.

Left. Right. Pirouette. Azel. Jump, glide.

Again. Again.

Push harder. Harder.

I ended a camel split and went in for the double.

Deep breath, jump, spin-

And i fell.

My sore body collapsed onto the cold ice and the sound echoed through the Civic Arena.
I screamed in anger, laying spread eagle on the ice as i regained my composure.

Sitting up slowly, i looked around the empty arena.

The director had givin me my own set of keys to the arena, knowing my situation. And the fact that i train a group of five girls independently as well.

There was no one here at five thirty in the mourning, which was good.

I don't share Ice.

I stood up and went back into formation.

Spin. Double. Axel Jump.

Camel. Juxenbourg.

" Hey!" a voice called, startling me.
I fell in the middle of my jump.

I groaned, pulling myself to my knees.

I heard thundering footsteps and then felt to strong arms wrap around me, pulling me up.

" Non" i muttered," Je vais bien." I stood up on my own and came up to see a chest - a very muscular chest- covered in a black Pittsburgh Penguins logo shirt.

Looking further up a saw a somewhat famillar face.

Kristopher Letang, Penguin defenseman. Living in Pittsburgh for the last two months, it's been hard to ignore the billboards and posters and commericals - I know all their faces.

" What are you doing here?" he asked. I rose an eyebrow.

Really?

He frowned, " ce qui est vous en faisant ici?" he asked again, in French this time.

I shorted.

" I speak English!" i spat bitterly, stepping away.
" Then answer my question, what are you doing here?" he retorted.

I rolled my eyes," I work here, i have keys and i'm allowed to be. What about you? Why are you here? Don't you have a shiny new arena to practice in?"

He ran a hand through his long chocolate locks, dark eyes tired.

" Oui. But...i come here sometimes to practice. Its usually empty this early. Sorry, i didn't realize anyone would be here. I didn't mean to frighten you."

I skated backwards a bit, " You didn't scare me, Letang. Just startled. Now i'm leaving, you can have your ice." i started skating to the exit in the rink wall.

" Wait, who are you?" he called, coming after me.

" Leave me alone!" i yelled back. I left the rink, grabbing my back and leaving.

Once i turned down the hall, i kicked offf my skates and slipped on my flats and pulled on yoga pants over my leotard, then a jacket to cover my arms from the cold Pennsylvania air.

I don't share Ice.

Kris POV

I watched the angry french blond step off the ice and whistled.
" tempermental little thing," i muttered, pulling out my phone.

" Hello Kris!" John, the Civic Arena manager greeted.

" Bonjour, eh, quick question?"

" Shoot"

I rubbed my neck," I just ran into girl at the Civic, nearly bit my head off - really short, blonde, blue eyes-"

" Aurelie Girad?"

My eyes widened." THAT was Aurelie Girad?"

He chuckled." Have you really never met her?"

" Well, i've heard things, naturally. But never met her personally. Why is she in America?" i asked.

John sighed," I hired her a couple months ago to help train some of the better girls. Get them ready for championships."

I nodded," Okay, well i was just wondering, thanks John."

" Bye Kris."

i hung up and grabbed my back, leaving the arena and heading toward Consol with news to share.
♠ ♠ ♠
keep or kill??