Status: slow updates

Ice

What do you want from me?

"Kris?" I called down the hall as I ran after him. 

I heard his door slam. 
I groaned, following him and knocking lightly on his bedroom door. 

" Kris, open up, s'il vous plait?" I begged. 

The door swung open. 
Kris had red eyes and a stoic expression, as if he were trying to hold back tears. 

My heart broke for him. 

Here was this strong, manly, rugged specimen of perfection, and with a few simple words I could destroy him. 

" I don't understand you, Aurelie. I don't know what you want with me."

I pushed my way in and wrapped my arms around him. 

I felt his arms wrap around me too and I sighed. 

" I know. And I'm sorry. It's a reflex, honestly. I just tend to push people away. I'm sorry" I said into his chest, leaving the words mumbled. 

But he understood. 

I felt his hand rest under my chin and tilt my face up so I would look at him. 

His chocolate eyes stared down at me with an intensity I'd only known him to possess during games. 

" What do you want, Aurelie? Tell me know, because If it isn't me I need to know."

I looked away, breaking his gaze to take a deep breath. 

" I've been hurt. A lot. And I've hurt others just as much. My whole life I've...pushed people away from me, because I was afraid of how they might hurt me in the end. So I built up this wall, and then when you came around, you started tearing it down and that's why I ran. And I'm sorry. Because I really like you, Kris. I think I might be falling in love with you and it scares the shit out of me. I want to be with you. I want you so bad it hurts my heart and I-"

He cut me off with a violent, passionate kiss, backing me into the wall behind me. 

I twisted my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer as his hands ran down my sides, cupping my ass. 

I moaned when his lips detached mine and latched onto the sensitive skin on my neck. 

" Be.my.girlfriend" he said between kisses, making me smile. 

" Oui." 

He grinned, laughing as he picked me up and spun me around, tossing me onto his bed. 

As I bounced up and down I giggled, crawling backwards toward the pillows. 

He crawled towards me, seductive smirk on his lips. I rose an eyebrow. 

" Are are so beautiful" he whispered into my ear as he raised my shirt over my head. 

" Can we even do this? Your head!" I exclaimed, momentarily distracted by his touch. 

Kris chuckled, shaking his head," I'm fine. And besides, the doctors could never keep me from loving you. " 

I blushed, running my fingers through his hair. 

He pressed his lips to mine again, pulling at the top of my pants, pushing them down over my hips, letting me kick them off. 

" No fair" I whined, tugging on his tshirt to get it over his head. 

Kris groaned, helping me as I pulled his clothes off. 

Once we were equally bare, he smirked at me, lowering his lips to the skin of my collarbone, nibbling on the certain spot that made me quiver. 

" Kris?" I called. 

" Oui?" he mumbled into my skin, kissing his way down the valley of my breasts before latching his teeth onto a nipple, making me scream out. 

" Je vous Donne le decompte de trois a me baiser insensee, ou bien Je vais le faire moi-meme. " 

He looked up at me, startled, with wide eyes and swollen red lips, and he nodded. 

I've never seen anyone move that fast, but before I could even think, Kris had his boxer-briefs off and my boyshorts torn, and with one strong thrust he entered me hot, heavy, and hard. 

I moaned, digging my nails into the skin of his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and locking my ankles as he delivered thrust after thrust. 

" K-Kris. Harder" 

He went into overdrive, practically impaling me as our hips slammed against eachother. 

" Aurelie! " he groaned as I twisted my hips, the new angle bringing me to a new peak of euphoria. 

I felt the rush of bliss as I spiraled over my brink, falling hard and fast into my orgasm. 

Kris growled, kissing my lips roughly, nibbling on my fuller bottom lip. 

And then he reached a hand between us, tweaking my nub. 

" Kris!"  I screamed as I reached a second climax. 

His thrusts got sloppier and slower and he groaned as I felt him release inside of me, filling my core with a new warmth. 

" Aurelie- AURY!" 

We collapsed, still attached at the waist, panting for breath. 

As kris went to pull out, I squeezed his bicep, " no, stop. Not yet" I whispered, enjoying the feeling of him filling me. 

He grinned lazily, giving me one last kiss before resting his head in the crook of my neck. 

And as we both fell asleep, spent and exhausted, the thought hit me. 

I really am falling in love with him.