Status: slow updates

Ice

Captain Canada and Pedo Mustaches

" No!" I scolded Jordan, smacking his hand with the wooden spoon as he tried to dip his finger in the sauce pan. 

He pouted," Aury....pleeasseee?" he whined. 

I rolled my eyes, Taking a moment to sit in the chair and relax. 

" Jordan. Go play Xbox with the guys. I'm busy. "

He huffed, " Fine" and walked out the kitchen. 

I found myself getting more tired than usual, and needing to take a break. 

I stood up again and walked back over to the stove where the creme sauce bubbled. 

I checked the oven and figured the chicken breasts only needed a few more minutes, an the vegetables were already cooked. 

I turned the fire under the sauce off and walked out of the kitchen and down the stairs to the basement, holding onto the railing.

I laughed at what I found. 

Following the sounds of yelling and groans, I turned the corner to see all six of the guys plus Julia playing some game. 

It looked like Black Ops. 

Julia was winning, leaning forward from where she sat between Sid and Jared, giggling.

Something happened and made an exploding sound, and all the guys groaned. 

Julia cheered," What now fuckers?!" she yelled, standing and raising her arms in victory. 

Then she noticed me. 
" Hey Aury. Dinner ready?" she asked. 

They all turned to me. 

Eric grinned and nudged Kris. He looked up and smiled as well. 

" Oui. I suggest you all come up now, so come on. " I urged. 

" Whatd you make?" Tyler asked, eyes wide. 

I shrugged," Just some oven makes and batter chicken breasts covered in a white cream sauce and some steamed vegetables. I made a salad too. And mousse au chocolat. "

Jordan wrapped his arms around me. 

" I love you, Aury. Hey Kris, I love your wife. She's awesome."

I blushed, shaking my head at his antics. 

" Shut up. Come on let's eat. " 

Kris took my hand as I led them upstairs to the dining room. 

" You guys just sit. Jules will you help me?" 

She nodded, following me. 

I pulled the pan out of the oven and set it on the stove, taking a spoon an drizzling sauce over each chicken breast. 

I grabbed the rosemary and garnished each top. 

" You really went all out, huh?" Jules asked, amazed. 

I shrugged," I cook when I get nervous, or upset. " 

She frowned," Why are you nervous?"

I grabbed the bowl of fresh snap beans sprinkled with bacon and shrugged. 

" Kris's parents come in tonight. I never met them that first time, because I thought it was too soon. But now- its a bit too late, isn't it?" I asked, resting my free hand on my stomache. 

4months. 4 months! I was pregnant since the first time we had sex. 

I still didn't know how to handle that. 

Julia smiled," You'll do fine. It'll be okay. Now let's go feed the guys before they eat the table, yeah?"

I nodded, handing her the beans and carrying the chicken out myself. 

Entering the dining room, Eric whistled. 
" Looks good, Aury. Wow. " he said. 

I set the tray on a pot holder on the table and Julia did the same for the beans. The salad was already out. 

Sitting down next to Kris and Sid, I grinned. 

" Bon Appetit, mes amis!" I declared. 

Kris rested his hand on my knee under the table as the guys dug in, filling their plates. 

He leaned down to whisper in my ear," You didn't have to do all of this. We would have been fine with pizza,But thank you. It looks great. " he kissed my forehead. 

I reached and filled my plate as well, cutting up my chicken. 

I took a bite and grinned. 

So good. 

As we all ate, I took the time to sims observe everyone. 

The staals would look at each other every now and then with some sort of unsaid secret joke. 

TK would check his phone every ten minutes. 

Sidney and Jules were playfully chatting and I smiled as I ate my chicken. 

I knew they liked each other. 

" Thanks for dinner Aury, but I got to go. Sarah wants me back. " TK apologized, mentioning his girlfriend. 

I shook my head, taking a sip of water. 

" No! No! Go ahead! It's fine. I get it. Thank you for helping today. Really!"

TK nodded, kissing the top of my head as he left. 

I sighed. 

" Are you okay?" Kris asked. 

" Just tired" I assured, squeezing his hand. 

Jared and Jordan shared a look. 

" Yeah, we need to go too, sorry" Eric said," Need a good sleep for the game, so we can kick your sorry asses" he teased. 

Sidney laughed, " Oh hell no! Don't even joke! And try not to cry when I wipe you across the ice tomorrow." 

I got up and hugged all the Staal boys and waved as they walked out the door. 

Kris checked his watch, cursing. 

" Merde. Aury, I got to get to the airport. I'll be back soon!" 

He kissed me quickly on the lips and ran in the back to grab his wallet and phone. 

As he ran back past me I turned to Sid and Jules. 

" And then there were three" I laughed nervously, worried about what was to come. 

The sound of the door shutting made my heart rate increase, and I sat down on the couch, clutching my stomach. 

Sid sat down next to me," Are you okay?"

" She's just nervous," Jules said for me as i took deep breaths," hell I would be too if yew eloped, you knocked me up, and I had to meet your parents. "

Sid's eyes widened.
" Hypothetically!" she corrected. 

He nodded, looking back to me. 

" Hey. Calm down, Aury. Stress isn't good for you or the baby. What can I do? You want me to clean up?"I nodded wearily, propping up my swollen feet. 

He hissed, noticing my ankles. 
" So glad I'm not a woman. " 

Jules and I both glared at him and he hopped up, chuckling nervously. 
" Right. I'll just go do those dishes now." he walked out the room and Jules laughed, sitting down where he had, playing with her hair. 

" Barely a word spoken and you have Sid the Kid doing dishes. Mad respect, bro!" she held out her fist for me to bump. 

I rolled my eyes, raising my fist to hers and laughed. 

" Sid's a good guy. You shouldn't be so hard on him. " I mentioned. 

She pursed her lips, nodding. 

I heard the sound of the sink on and dishes clashing, so I took the chance to ask. 

" What are you do afraid of, Julia? Of love? Of relationships?"

" Of getting hurt" she spat, leaning back. 
" I don't want to get hurt again. I learned my lesson. " 

I closed my eyes, nodding. 

Before we met, Julia's last serious relationship ended when her fiancée beat her half to death. 

Apparently it had been a very passionate, poisonous relationship turned sour. 

And ever since he had adapted this tough girl " I don't give a fuck" attitude. 

We all cope somehow, right?

" Sidney isn't like him, Julia. He wouldn't do that. He's too Canadian" I joked, and she snorted,very lady like. 

" Yeah. He is. " she grinned slightly. 

I elbowed her in the ribs. 

She giggled. 

And then I laughed. 

And nether of us could stop. 
Which is how Sid found us, clutching our sides, laughing.

" What the hell? Are you girls crazy?!" he exclaimed, walking in. 

We looked up and just laughed. 

" N-N-Nothin, Cap-Captain-n C-Canada!!" Julia laughed. 

Sid frowned, rolling his eyes. 
" Wierdos." 

Eventually we managed to control ourselves, and I sighed. 

" I needed that, thanks Sid. " I smiles, patting his arm. 

His jaw dropped, confused," For what? What did I do?" he turned to Julia," She's crazy, eh?"

And we started laughing again. 

Sid turned on the TV, cursing. 
I giggled. 

" Your mustache makes you look like a pedophile. " Jules commented, " I'm not kissing you until you shave it. " 

Sid frowned, flipping through the channels. 

" You're mean to me. "
I leaned back into the couch, watching re-runs of some American show with them, just waiting until Kris got back. 

And I was almost asleep, when I heard the door open. 

Merde.