Status: finished.

Slightly Bruised and Broken From Our Head on Collision

Feels Like I'm Falling In Love Alone

They met in school; like everyone does. He walked into her without looking where he was going. Probably because he was walking backwards and she was too busy trying to find her timetable in her stupidly large school bag because she was late to her first lesson on a Monday of her second week and she still got lost in this stupid ass new school that was way too big for her liking. Typical Jack and me I guess. Books went flying, Jack apologising profusely and me blushing profusely and then we both looked up to fast and Jack massively large nose hit the top of my head which made us both jerk back and me walk into a locker and almost immediately get sent to the nurse.
“This was such a waste of time. This is such a bloody waste of time.” I muttered under my breath.
“At least we can miss class!” Jack said positively, eyes gleaming with a grin that hadn’t quite yet reached his mouth. Trying not to grin I attempted to sound angry as I said
“But I’m pretty new, surely that will look terrible on my attendance report?” looking confused as hell Jack said
“That probably would have sounded scarier if I had any idea what you just said...” he trailed of looking at me with a cute little half smile. “But I got the part about being new and that though, I’ll show you around later?” with an adorable little wink he turned to the nurse and got them excused from the office.
“Why didn’t you do that before we’d spend 20 minutes getting checked over for cuts that didn’t exist?” she hissed at him. Not in an angry way just in a “we are walking around when everyone else is in class and I’m scared shitless that we are going to get caught any moment “way.
“It was funnier to watch you make excuses to why you didn’t need painkillers.” He smiled sweetly not knowing that my insides where clenching and my heart were beating extremely fast. No-one needed to know about my crazy reasons. “But it made me wonder...” heart stopping. “Please tell me your not one of those hippy people?” heart restarting with a aching bang I almost choked over my words.
“N-n-no, no I’m...I’m not.”
“Are you okay? You look kind of worried... if it’s about the school thing really, they don’t keep track of attendance and stuff, they don’t mind as long as they get the right grades...” he carried on talking about grades and stuff until I did something that even surprised myself. I leant forwards and kissed him square on the mouth.
He stopped talking at least. But then he kind of looked at me then kissed me back and I don’t know how to explain it but, I think I fell in love right there.

That was two weeks ago. That was before I even knew him, but I knew.

We always knew that we could live like Jack and Sally if we wanted to, but it never turned out that way at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
er, yes this is the start. Weeeeeewww I've been meaning to do this for a while now.
If you like please tell me, I can put up the next chapter whenever you like I just don't want to put loads of chapters up when you don't like it :)
Thank you :)