Status: finished.

Slightly Bruised and Broken From Our Head on Collision

Just Aiming To Please

By the time it’s 8:00pm we have done literally nothing, Jack and I made out for a bit while Alex helped his mum make tea, before he ran in and jumped on us. I feel like I’ve outstayed my welcome but I don’t want to go home and Alex is making no effort to leave. The TV is on in the corner blasting whatever is on at the moment, but nobody is paying it any attention. We are all just sat there on the sofa squashed together talking, not about me and my past, not about Alex and Kyle, not about Jack and his family. Just talking.

And it’s nice.

The rest of the evening passes quite quickly and by the time it’s gets to the point of sleeping, everyone is happy to just fall on Jack’s double and sleep. I put my iPod into the docking station Alex brought over and play some Sleeping With Sirens, me and Alex are waiting for Jack to finish in the bathroom when Alex says,

“I’m really sorry.”I look at his pained expression and I have a feeling I know where this is going, so I just look him in the eyes and smile.

“It was never your fault sweetie; you never meant to fall this hard. Sometime stuff happens and if it goes badly it’s a lesson, and if it goes well it may be something that makes your future. You just need to take a chance here and ignore what Jack and I say about the negatives. If you feel that it’s right, go for it. It’s your choice at the end of the day and that is all that matters.” He smiles at me, and looks to the floor.

“I just feel so guilty for making you worry so much, I know it’s putting me back into the same situation but, I love him, and I think he may have changed.” He looks up at me with hope in his eyes, and I just nod. I know he hasn’t and I know that he’ll probably end up in the same situation as before but I let him, because he’s Alex and he’s just too cute to say no to.

...I could sing you a song, but I don’t think words can express your beauty. It’s singing to me, how the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the beast in me...

Alex sort of nods along to the music and I just hope to God that meeting Kyle tomorrow won’t turn out to be something we all regret.

Jack bounces in looking pleased with himself, and Alex goes to use the bathroom before I can even get up. Rude. I look at Jack but he just hums to himself, smirking.

“What you doing?” I ask in a sing song voice, slipping my arms around his waist. He looks down at me grinning and shakes his head.

“Secret.” He whispers into my ear, before kissing me softly and turning away. Alex comes in and tells me the bathroom is free, so I lock myself in and evaluate how weird my life just got in the past day. I stare at myself in the mirror as I brush my teeth and wonder what Jack’s planning. As I swallow my pills and wonder if Alex and Kyle is ever going to work and I hope that tonight will be a dreamless sleep.

By the time I walk back in Jack has the covers up to his neck and Alex is sat in a ball near his feet. Like a human sized cat. I flick my hands at Jack to make him move along and he throws the covers open for me to slide in. I snuggle into Jacks side and rest my head against his chest; I listen to his heart beat and count myself to sleep. And as I drift off I realise that the music is still playing in the background.

...they say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Please stay as long as you need. Can’t promise that things won’t be broken but I swear that I will never leave. Please stay forever with me...

I smile to myself and fall into a, thankfully, dreamless sleep.

I get woken by a heavily breathing Jack breathing onto my face, and a horrible beeping noise. It takes me a moment to realise it that the beeping noise is an alarm I didn’t realise we’d set and Jack is basically lying across me. Lovely. I sort of sit up/flail until I’m out of the covers and decide whether or not to wake Alex up, but Jack does that for me by falling off of the bed hitting the radiator and shouting

“Shit!” at the top of his lungs. I hear his mum laughing from the next room and join in with her. Because he fell down and that’s funny. Alex just looks confused and adorable with his sticky up bed hair, and I look at both of them and run to the bathroom before they can take it away from me.

Only 10 minutes later when I get out the shower can I hear Alex and Jack make the effort to get up. Jack knocks on the door and complains he needs to pee, so I spit out the toothpaste I have in my mouth and open the door. He runs past me before I’m even out the door, so I shut it behind me and go to find Alex. I see him sat cross legged on the floor, with his phone grinning stupidly at it and texting someone.

“Who you texting?” I ask him, he doesn’t reply and presses send. He looks up and says.
“Just Kyle.” he grins at me. And as much as I hate Kyle I can’t help but to be thankful that someone is making him happy. I smile back and start to dry out my hair and do something with my face, and listen to Alex and Jack bicker with each other and complain about going to school. And by the time everyone is ready, eaten there breakfast and is ready to leave. We are late for the bus. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyheyhey, sorry it's a bit of a rubbish one.
i'm trying my best but i think i have actually hit a mental wall.
ERGH.
anyway thank you for reading, it means a lot <3