Status: finished.

Slightly Bruised and Broken From Our Head on Collision

Train Wreck, Here We Here We Go Again

After dinner I collapse into bed with a full stomach and a grin the size of the moon. I’m not sure where this whole thing is going, but I’m hoping like hell it’s somewhere good. And when Jack falls onto the bed next to me and almost immediately sleeps, I envy him and snuggle into his side. I focus on the words printed on the wall, and hope tomorrows just as good as today.

-Take a breath and let the rest come easy-

I wonder where my life is going, and I wonder whats going to happen to Alex if he falls hard again. What if Kyle's the same? What if he never changed? And as I count Jack's small snorting snores I wonder if things are getting better, or just much much worse. I fall into restless sleep, and awakening feeling more exhausted than I had before I'd sleep.

We get to the bus on time for once, and as we sit at the bus shelter watching the left over rain from last night drip of the edge, I wonder if I can make Wednesday any further away. I glance over and see Alex texting on his phone, again. I’m guessing its Kyle and I don’t even have to ask for conformation, Alex just smiles and shows me another love sick message about missing him and just bleruuugh. If Jack and I acted like that Alex would ban us from even being in a 10 mile radius of him, let alone if I showed him every message that Jack sent me. I sigh and watch the bus driver pull into the bus stop and violently hit the button to open the door. I don’t smile at him when I get on, and ignore Zack’s smile and Rian’s wave. I walk to the back of the bus, and hope that Alex has the sense to stay where I left him, because if he even mentions Kyle, I’ll end up screaming.

He’s nice to Alex, he’s a gentleman, and he seems sweet. But something about this whole, going into an abusive relationship you only just got out of thing, is sort of giving me a bad feeling. I remember the leaflet in the bottom of my bag and start debating whether or not to give it to Alex, when Jack interrupts my thought process by sitting on my feet that I have on the chair next to me.

“I put my feet there for a reason.” I say, my words come out harsher than I meant them but I’m not taking them back. But Jack doesn’t re-act, he just gets out the science sheet that was due in yesterday and starts to work his way through it.

“I said, I had my feet there for a reason, and that reason was to stop people sitting next to me. So can you stop, you know, sitting next to me.” Jack itches at the side of his mouth with his pen and raises an eyebrow at me, but makes no effort to move. I shove at his arm, and he just rubs it dejectedly and pouts at me. I give up and stare out the window, watching as trees pass and, when pulling up at the school, all the sluts in short skirts laughing with their fake-ass friends. We pull up with the usual jolt and I hold on to the back of the chair to stop myself falling into the boy in-front. He has dark curly hair that falls just past his ears, and bright green eyes. He looks well built from what I can see of him, under a dark hoodie. Only when he accidently steps on my foot, does he turn round and with a shy smile say.
“Sorry, is the bus always this crowded?” I nod with a sympathetic smile, and he smiles sweetly and we walk of the bus. And that’s all it takes for Jack to pull me to the side with an angry look in his eyes and start hissing at me

“What the hell? You can’t just start flirting in front of me and expect me not to notice! You’ve been acting weird for the past couple of days and it’s scaring me. Why can’t you see, I can love you enough! Wait... you’re cheating on me aren’t you?” He grabs my arm and shoves me back into the wall, his eyes flash dangerously at me and I shake my head trying to get out of his grasp. “Who are you cheating on me with? WHO?!” by this point people are starting to stare and I finally manage to get out of his grip.

“No-one Jack, there is no-one and you know that I love you!” I sigh and look at the floor “I do love you Jack. It’s just... it’s difficult for me to get close to people.” Jack doesn’t even look at me when he laughs harshly and walks away. That’s when I feel myself slowly falling apart, with tears in my eyes and a tear in my sleeve I run towards the nearest toilets. Somewhere I can be alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, i know. It's short and kinda rubbishy, but I can't concentrate because my clothes are supposed to be coming (online shopping Grr)
anyway, I won't be updating until next week for definite, maybe before but I'm unsure.
anways THANK YOU, you guys are the reason I'm still writing this girls stupid mood swings, I'm in it for Jack. Heh I kid.
But still thank you <3